Poultry show, Jefferson Ga, January 17th

We had a great time, I am exhausted and about ready to crash!

It was good to meet everyone, that was the largest show I have been to.

SoonerDog: Glad you got "Buster" I bet he will be really happy with his girls.

Lori aka MissouriChick: I miss "Junior" but I love my new girl, I have decided to name her "Belle" it jus fits her.

We got there a little late but at least we got there.

Got back home and got poor Belle out of that box, then did all our Farm chores.

In case anyoneis interested , we will be at the Show Feb 21 in Newnan at the Coweta Co Fair Grounds.

Ya'll should drive over to our side of town.

Right now , I plan to enter at least one Chicken, I may take a couple.

Had Fun!

I would love to go to Newnan next month but I'll have to see about my car first. I was paranoid just driving from Jefferson back to Gainesville. Can't imagine driving it to Newnan and back like this.

Had a good time ahhhhhhh-ing over all the different breeds. Man o' man...some of those Roosters were as big as my labx!!
tongue.png
It was neat to watch the judges too.

The only BYC person I met today was 'soonerdog'....nice meeting you and glad you found your rooster.

"key-west-chick" - almost neighbors...we are in the West Hall HS district although we are closer to FB HS...we are near the lake/ Gaines Ferry.

Hey, does the BYC have meetup groups or anyone in or around the Hall Co. area ever get together and "talk chicken"?

frow.gif
Hello and thanks for the button i was a little late getting to the show and i guess i missed some of you.

I had a Great!
ya.gif
time it was my first show i already knew alot of the breeders and show folks and was glad to see some old friends.
I'm giveing in and going to try and show myself my friends have been at me for years to show. So looks like i'm out numbered my husband bought me a show box and said now you can show.
I bought some birds and meet someone who wants a pigeon from me and i want his so we will meet up at the monroe show.
So it was a great day
celebrate.gif

Hope all of you will come to the monroe show i will be there.
frow.gif

I didn't get to come. It stunk. I got real sick at the last moment and we had to cancel the trip to Jefferson.
sad.png
I was so devastated.

We should all wear those buttons to the next chicken show in... Where was it? Newnan? When's the one in Monroe?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom