Poultry Waterers FOR SALE!!!

chickenchayser

In the Brooder
Aug 13, 2021
Hi,

My in-laws are tearing down their old chicken houses to build new ones. They have these gravity waterer‘s that are in great shape(besides needing some cleaning up) that they are trying to sell. You can attach them to the waterline system or hang a bucket or barrel above them to gravity feed water into them. This allows for fresh water all the time. Please comment if you’re interested and would like more information

NOTE: If these are not sold, they will end up in the dump and I hate to see them go to waste!

Attachments

• 46EC44A2-9986-47B5-9678-5D64ECB83672.jpeg
    46EC44A2-9986-47B5-9678-5D64ECB83672.jpeg
    677.3 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Hi,

My in-laws are tearing down their old chicken houses to build new ones. They have these gravity waterer‘s that are in great shape(besides needing some cleaning up) that they are trying to sell. You can attach them to the waterline system or hang a bucket or barrel above them to gravity feed water into them. This allows for fresh water all the time. Please comment if you’re interested and would like more information

Are they heated?

Hi,

NOTE: If these are not sold, they will end up in the dump and I hate to see them go to waste!
Are these still available?

Back
Top Bottom