Pouter Pigeon

christinedo

Hatching
9 Years
Apr 25, 2010
I just recently got my first Pouter pigeon and I LOVE her. I was wondering if anyone has any for sale that they would be willing to ship to me in WA. State? Thanks

I got a pair of pouters as well awhile back. I have been using them as foster parents of late and are now on their first eggs that I have allowed them to incubate.

These particular birds are weak fliers and could not find their way home from around the corner. Some fanciers develop them as thief pouters (to bring home pigeons from other lofts). I am hoping their offspring have more capabilities.

Go to the npausa.com there you will find the district director for the national pigeon assn. there are some pouter breeder in wash. they should be able to help you

the red and yellow pouters look like swing pouters they do a loud clapping of there wings when flying around the loft they are for flying around the loft just like rollers they are limited for homeing ablties just enjoy them for the performence in the air

I did not know that!
You are exactly right Larry. The only time I ever heard that loud clapping sound is just after a pair of birds have treaded and flew off. The pouters do that loud clapping sound on practically every flight now that you mention it. I never thought anything of it until now. Limited is an understatement when talking about my particular pair.

Hi,
I raise spanish and horseman theif pouters and have a pair for sale. You can contact me through e-mail,[email protected] or PH# 336-705-0638
Do you know what breed of pouter you have?

Thanks

Where in Washington are you? I have a horseman pouter that I was thinking about putting on craigslist

I'm in Puyallup

Back
Top Bottom