Prayer needed immediately

Thank you all so much and please pray without ceasing. We were told that someone had put fuel on the pile so it would soak in and unfortunately he did not know about it. He then went to lite the fire and it literally exploded on him. Our Pastor was out there at the time and he said that he had to chase him down to put him out. He also said that it was the most horrific site he had ever seen.

He has the netting on him now to try and hold the skin on. Please pray that the Lord's Will will be done. His wife Laura also needs your prayers to. Pray that she has the strength to keep trusting in the Lord if He call's Bruce home to heaven.

I have an address if anyone would be interested in sending them an encouraging card. Please let me know if you are interested in sending a card.

I will be praying for Bruce and his family. I would also love to send a card. If you don't want to post the address, please PM me with it when you can. Bless you for being so concerend about your friends. We all need friends like you.

Heavenly Father, I am at a loss for words or wisdom as to how to pray for Bruce. I pray for your peace over him and his family and that Your will be done. His story has touched me deeply and I will continue to pray.

Prayers are being sent. How tragic, my bro in law was in a furnace explosion (HVAC) and he was in a burn unit for a long while, now, he is doing well, back to work and a few scars. Lets hope you friend heals as quickly without complications. God willing send healing.

Back
Top Bottom