prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

This news story says it started at 2 pm on Friday, and will close to the public at 3 pm on Sunday. https://news.yahoo.com/satanists-protesters-expected-scottsdale-satanic-222628730.html My church talked about it more, and what they told us is that it's worse than what is published in the news. Of course the satanists would not want the full story getting out.

It doesn't make sense to me why anyone would choose satan over Christ, but we are living in a fallen world. Thank you for any and all prayers you can send.
I found their website.

https://thesatanictemple.com/pages/tst-satancon

This is truly a scary thing. We must continue to pray, even after the convention.

Looks like they made their own "Ten" (seven) Commandments.

1644680589811.png

I will continue to pray.
ETA:
These people are selling their souls to Satan!
Prayer, Prayer, Prayer!
1644680880281.png

1644681163456.png

- - - - - - - -
I ask for continuations of prayers for my recent requests: for multiple friends to turn to the Lord.

Thanks. Have a good day.

Last edited:
This news story says it started at 2 pm on Friday, and will close to the public at 3 pm on Sunday. https://news.yahoo.com/satanists-protesters-expected-scottsdale-satanic-222628730.html My church talked about it more, and what they told us is that it's worse than what is published in the news. Of course the satanists would not want the full story getting out.

It doesn't make sense to me why anyone would choose satan over Christ, but we are living in a fallen world. Thank you for any and all prayers you can send.

I found their website.

This is truly a scary thing. We must continue to pray, even after the convention.

View attachment 2991566

I will continue to pray.
ETA:
Prayer, Prayer, Prayer!
View attachment 2991575
View attachment 2991581

- - - - - - - -
I ask for continuations of prayers for my recent requests: for multiple friends to turn to the Lord.

Thanks. Have a good day.
I got shivers up and down my spine while reading these. It's horrible to think people do this! They will be in my prayers all day.

I found their website.

View attachment 2991566

I will continue to pray.
ETA:
Prayer, Prayer, Prayer!
View attachment 2991575
View attachment 2991581

- - - - - - - -

Thanks. Have a good day.

It's scary! The thought that anyone would ever want to do that just doesn't compute in my brain. My soul is not for sale. Too high of a price was paid for it. :hit

Want to thank you all for the prayers. I'm doing a little better. Sitting and taking it easy. Not so wozzy when sitting. I sure wish I could get up and do some things that need to be done! Hopefully in time. Thank you again. I really do feel of your prayers. Had a discussion with the Lord last night telling Him just that. That I was grateful for so many faithful souls praying in my behalf and that I know He is hearing them. It's all in His hands. I will do what I can, as I am. 💞
Thank you Jesus

Please pray for the city of Scottsdale and the people of Arizona. The Satanists are holding their biggest convention ever in Scottsdale, AZ this weekend, and they will be doing or have done a black mass, and are dedicating the city of Scottsdale to Satan. Our church has organized prayer sessions over this, but we need all the prayer warriors we can get. You can google this, it's going on right now! :hit
Praying

This is what the Lord has to say about the Satanists and their plans and plots:

Psalm 2:1-5 KJV
Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? [2] The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying, [3] Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. [4] He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. [5] Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

There is no need to fear them! The Lord laughs at them! They do not have a god who can answer thei prayers! Satan is a speck of dust on the bottom of God's shoe! He was defeated at Calvary! He has NO POWER, NO AUTHORITY, what harm can he do?

But wait, there's more:

Psalm 59:5-14 KJV
Thou therefore, O Lord God of hosts, the God of Israel, awake to visit all the heathen: be not merciful to any wicked transgressors. Selah. [6] They return at evening: they make a noise like a dog, and go round about the city. [7] Behold, they belch out with their mouth: swords are in their lips: for who, say they, doth hear? [8] But thou, O Lord, shalt laugh at them; thou shalt have all the heathen in derision. [9] Because of his strength will I wait upon thee: for God is my defence. [10] The God of my mercy shall prevent me: God shall let me see my desire upon mine enemies. [11] Slay them not, lest my people forget: scatter them by thy power; and bring them down, O Lord our shield. [12] For the sin of their mouth and the words of their lips let them even be taken in their pride: and for cursing and lying which they speak. [13] Consume them in wrath, consume them, that they may not be : and let them know that God ruleth in Jacob unto the ends of the earth. Selah. [14] And at evening let them return; and let them make a noise like a dog, and go round about the city.

So yeah, let them run around barking like little dogs, they are not to be feared. Our God is as far greater than they, as the heavens are higher than the earth. What are we told?

1 John 4:4 KJV
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

Remember, the phrases, "Fear not" and "Be not afraid" appear at least 366 times in Scripture, that is once for every day including Leap Day! We do not need to fear those that worship Satan.

There is only one we need fear:
Matthew 10:28 KJV
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

And that is God Himself. And if He is for us, who can be against us? Pray, yes, but fear not. ❤

Back
Top Bottom