prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Soooo..... the quiz trip..... that was one, uuuuh... learning experience. We stunk. Bad. Like, really really bad
hmm.png

Kinda new to this group so I don't even know where you were or what you were doing. Well, try, try again!!
Haha, gotcha
lol.png
Welcome, BTW
frow.gif

I was in Athens, GA for a bible quiz trip. Every one but me had all of Romans and James memorized (I had 3/4 of romans), but appearantly it was only "memorized" and not "flashcardable" which basically means that if someone says, "quote Romans 7:13" you don't even have to think twice, you just do it. None of us had all of it that well
hmm.png

Kinda new to this group so I don't even know where you were or what you were doing. Well, try, try again!!

Haha, gotcha :lol:  Welcome, BTW :frow
I was in Athens, GA for a bible quiz trip. Every one but me had all of Romans and James memorized (I had 3/4 of romans), but appearantly it was only "memorized" and not "flashcardable" which basically means that if someone says, "quote Romans 7:13" you don't even have to think twice, you just do it. None of us had all of it that well :/

Fun....:hugs

It's kinda nice when Christian bands can cross over and draw a crowd that otherwise might not ever get a seed planted. Sure has changed my life for the better to find out I didn't have to hear opera. And to get away from the sappy love songs of christian radio that just didn't work at that time in my life....

Now, yes.. I have been to metal and rock concerts to. So stay safe if you're going! ;)

Yes it is! I would have preferred if they were playing with Christian bands but I think it will still be an enjoyable concert.

I will, thank you :)

Back
Top Bottom