prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

He wanted to wipe out all those who he considered to be inferior specimens of humanity: thus, using his theory of evolution to create a super race. He was one of the most evil persons to ever live, and yet there are plenty of people who will insist that he was a Christian.

"Enforcing 'survival of the fittest'" :hmm
WAIT WHAT?! :th

Genesis 1 NAS
20 Then God said, “Let the waters teem with swarms of living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth in the open expanse of the heavens.” 21 God created the great sea monsters and every living creature that moves, with which the waters swarmed after their kind, and every winged bird after its kind; and God saw that it was good. 22 God blessed them, saying, “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let birds multiply on the earth.” 23 There was evening and there was morning, a fifth day.

24 Then God said, “Let the earth bring forth living creatures after their kind: cattle and creeping things and beasts of the earth after their kind”; and it was so. 25 God made the beasts of the earth after their kind, and the cattle after their kind, and everything that creeps on the ground after its kind; and God saw that it was good.

26 Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let them rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over the cattle and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” 27 God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.

There will be a hole in your heart that your grandpa filled. The hole will never go away, carry the love you have for him with you for the rest of your life. Dear Lord Jesus comfort Meg as only you can do. I long for the day that I get to see my
grandpa(s) again, I think that one of them prayed for me before he died. I was in the fifth grade when his earth suit wore out.
Thank you....

feelings can change as fast as the wind, when you are sharing your faith with your friends consider using "I think and have good reasons for believing that" instead of "I feel".

Folks, urgent prayer needed I don't know how old this message is, but those folks certainly do need prayer.

I just got a call from work. I am walking out the door to head to the base and be on way towards Huston. All the babies will be well looked after by hubby, family and neijbors.

If you are in Texas. All of us are praying for you. If you need help or rescue please wear bright colors if you can and get up on your roof!!! If you have a second floor hang something bright out of your window of the room you are in. I need to run out the door. Can someone please copy and paste to Hurricane Three. I need to run.

feelings can change as fast as the wind, when you are sharing your faith with your friends consider using "I think and have good reasons for believing that" instead of "I feel".

While this is true, I also BELIEVE that people can not argue with your personal testimony. When I am sharing my faith, i find it a powerful tool to tell them specifically how Jesus has worked in my life, and the lives of my loved ones, and can then follow that up with scripture.

Back
Top Bottom