prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

BigBlueHen53

We will get through this... together!
Mar 5, 2019
SE Missouri, USA
Dear Father,

My soul and heart are heavy and fearful. Please protect my job and my finances. Please help me to find a way out of the darkness. I need You and Your everlasting peace to help me. My soul is weary.

Amen.
Proverbs 3:5-6 KJV
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. [6] In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Also see Matt. 6:25-34. As the Lord provides for the grass of the field and the birds of the air, so He will provide for you as you trust in Him.

I have my own testimony of an experience along these lines; I will share it with you in hopes that it will encourage you. Following the death of my previous husband about 15 years ago, I found myself virtually homeless and down to my last $13. I found a job cleaning rooms in a roadside motel and was thoroughly discouraged and afraid. While praying in tears, I received a phone call on my cell. It was a friend who gave me a lead on a job working as a live-in caregiver in a city nearby. I'd done this kind of work before. The job worked out and I was able to get back on my feet. The Lord hears our prayers. He cares and He answers. Glory to Him!

DaisyG2317

Songster
Jul 14, 2020
Tulip Town, WA
Proverbs 3:5-6 KJV
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. [6] In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Also see Matt. 6:25-34. As the Lord provides for the grass of the field and the birds of the air, so He will provide for you as you trust in Him.

I have my own testimony of an experience along these lines; I will share it with you in hopes that it will encourage you. Following the death of my previous husband about 15 years ago, I found myself virtually homeless and down to my last $13. I found a job cleaning rooms in a roadside motel and was thoroughly discouraged and afraid. While praying in tears, I received a phone call on my cell. It was a friend who gave me a lead on a job working as a live-in caregiver in a city nearby. I'd done this kind of work before. The job worked out and I was able to get back on my feet. The Lord hears our prayers. He cares and He answers. Glory to Him!
Thank you for sharing your story and scriptures. I cannot express what it means to me.

God bless you.

DaisyG2317

Songster
Jul 14, 2020
Tulip Town, WA
"And Can It Be That I Should Gain?" by Charles Wesley

And can it be that I should gain
An int’rest in the Savior’s blood?
Died He for me, who caused His pain?
For me, who Him to death pursued?
Amazing love! how can it be
That Thou, my God, shouldst die for me?
Amazing love! how can it be
That Thou, my God, shouldst die for me?

’Tis mystery all! The Immortal dies!
Who can explore His strange design?
In vain the firstborn seraph tries
To sound the depths of love Divine!
’Tis mercy all! let earth adore,
Let angel minds inquire no more.
’Tis mercy all! let earth adore,
Let angel minds inquire no more.

He left His Father’s throne above,
So free, so infinite His grace;
Emptied Himself of all but love,
And bled for Adam’s helpless race:
’Tis mercy all, immense and free;
For, O my God, it found out me.
’Tis mercy all, immense and free;
For, O my God, it found out me.

Long my imprisoned spirit lay
Fast bound in sin and nature’s night;
Thine eye diffused a quickening ray,
I woke, the dungeon flamed with light;
My chains fell off, my heart was free,
I rose, went forth, and followed Thee.
My chains fell off, my heart was free,
I rose, went forth, and followed Thee.

No condemnation now I dread;
Jesus, and all in Him, is mine!
Alive in Him, my living Head,
And clothed in righteousness Divine,
Bold I approach the eternal throne,
And claim the crown, through Christ my own.
Bold I approach the eternal throne,
And claim the crown, through Christ my own.

Last edited:

Top Bottom