prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

BigBlueHen53

We will get through this... together!
Mar 5, 2019
SE Missouri, USA
Father, I need you today more than ever. I need shelter from the storm. If it is Your will please guide my employer back to prosperity and allow them to provide for my family again. I trust not in my own understanding and seek Your guidance.
Amen. And remember, the Lord has a thousand ways to provide for our needs when we cannot see a single way. In all thy ways trust in Him, and He shall direct your paths. Until your employer gets back on his/her feet, the Lord can find other ways to provide for your family. Ask the Lord to show you the way, and what He would have you to do. In faith THANK HIM that He WILL lead you, guide you, provide for you, because HE IS FAITHFUL who has promised He will never leave you nor forsake you. Heb. 13:5. He has sworn By Himself that the waters will not overwhelm you and the fire shall not kindle upon you, and He cannot lie. Claim this promise:

Isaiah 43:2 KJV
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

Read all of Isaiah 43, it is AMAZING! 😄 The waters of financial uncertainty shall not overwhelm you. The fires of fear and anxiety will not burn you up. You can be at peace because Jesus, your Savior, who died for you, knows your needs. Seek first His kingdom and your relationship with Him, and He shall supply all your earthly needs. Trust in Him, and you shall not be afraid.

BigBlueHen53

Mar 5, 2019
SE Missouri, USA
Joshua 1:7-9 KJV
Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper whithersoever thou goest. [8] This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. [9] Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Sapphire Sebright

There is nothing new under the sun ~ Eccles. 1:9
Premium Feather Member
Jun 22, 2019
Pitiful confusion
Joshua 1:7-9 KJV
Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper whithersoever thou goest. [8] This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. [9] Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
I really needed to read this right now -- thank you for posting it. The election going on right now has me worried, but this helped to calm me downs some.
Thank you, and may God bless you.

BigBlueHen53

Mar 5, 2019
SE Missouri, USA
I really needed to read this right now -- thank you for posting it. The election going on right now has me worried, but this helped to calm me downs some.
Thank you, and may God bless you.
Thanks, Sapphy, I'm glad to hear you were blessd by this. May God continue to bless you as well! ❤

BigBlueHen53

Mar 5, 2019
SE Missouri, USA
Americans: worried about the election? Don't be! As with all things, God has this, too, under control:

Daniel 2:21
He changes times and seasons; he removes kings and sets up kings; he gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to those who have understanding;

Daniel 4:32 KJV
And they shall drive thee from men, and thy dwelling shall be with the beasts of the field: they shall make thee to eat grass as oxen, and seven times shall pass over thee, until thou know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.

The God who spoke the worlds into existence, who holds the stars in place, who keeps atoms from exploding, this Creator God is not pacing in His kingdom, wringing His hands, chewing His nails, staying up late, worried about our election. He's in control of it. He has a plan for it. He rules this world. Trust Him. You've voted (I hope!), now leave the results to Him.

Sapphire Sebright

There is nothing new under the sun ~ Eccles. 1:9
Premium Feather Member
Jun 22, 2019
Pitiful confusion
Americans: worried about the election? Don't be! As with all things, God has this, too, under control:

He changes times and seasons; he removes kings and sets up kings; he gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to those who have understanding;

And they shall drive thee from men, and thy dwelling shall be with the beasts of the field: they shall make thee to eat grass as oxen, and seven times shall pass over thee, until thou know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.

The God who spoke the worlds into existence, who holds the stars in place, who keeps atoms from exploding, this Creator God is not pacing in His kingdom, wringing His hands, chewing His nails, staying up late, worried about our election. He's in control of it. He has a plan for it. He rules this world. Trust Him. You've voted (I hope!), now leave the results to Him.
Indeed. Whatever will be, will be, and we can work with it with Him.

Docdetective

Songster
Aug 1, 2020
Northern California

Thank you for this! Literally having a panic attack right now and this settled my heart a bit.

Top Bottom