prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

I pray that everyone is having a wonderful weekend.. I am feeling alone..my baby dragon is still with me ..Thank you Jesus!!!❤
Thank you! I hope you are enjoying your weekend too. Do you have any activities or hobbies that get you out of the house? Is Dragon feeling okay?

Hey y'all,
Some of you may know that me and my family are moving. But we will only put contingent offers on houses. There have been a few houses in our price range, that we wanted to put offers on, but most people won't take a contingent offer because it's a sellers market right now.

A few weeks ago we saw a house the checks all of our boxes. It's less land than what we wanted, but a friend in the area said it would be easy to buy land around there in a few years. When our realtor reached out to them to ask if they would take a contingent offer they said they might.

We got a showing on Friday. Two of the men from are church came with us. They both work construction, and they gave the house a extremely thorough home inspection.

My parents are going to put an offer on it today.
We are waving the Home inspection and offering 26 thousand over asking price.

If our offer is accepted we plan on listing our house with in a week. Our church has offered to help with the move as well as friends. Our church has also said we can store things in their building.

What I ask is that you please pray our offer will be accepted.

My apologies on the extra long post.
God Bless y'all!
Heavenly Father, you know the needs of our sister Sweater and her family, and You are the God Who Provides, Jehovah Jirah. Thank You for leading this family to this house. We ask that if this is the house they need and if it is the house You desire them to have and have prepared for them, that You cause everything to work out smoothly toward them being able to buy it. We pray that the seller will accept their offer, and also that the house have no major structural issues or need any costly repairs. We ask, in short, Lord, that You bless this transaction in every way if it be Your will for Sweater and her family to move into it. We thank You Father for Your leading and Providence in this matter. Amen.

The second one is for everybody, American or otherwise:

John 8:36 KJV
If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

Halleluiah, praise the Lord! In Jesus we can be free indeed, we can have victory over sin, over addiction, over selfishness, greed, lust, every weakness, if we walk in faith as Jesus walked with His Father.

Some people think it was not possible for Jesus to sin. If that was the case, then what was the point? Why did Satan bother to tempt Him after His baptism? Why does scripture tell us He was "tempted in all points like as we are"? All heaven was risked by Jesus coming to earth to live and die AS A MAN, and to take our sins upon Himself. He could have failed. The Good News is that He did not! That's why He can exchange His perfect life for our sinful, selfish life. And exchange His resurrection and eternal life for our eternal death. Good news, indeed! He sets us free from sin and death. All we have to do is accept it. Acknowledge that we are sinners in need of grace, ask for that exchange, take the deal!

We are meeting with our realtor today at 11, to talk about listing the house this week.
We have worked with her before, and we know she will have no problem selling this house. Sadly however, she does not work in the area we are moving to.
It will work out if it's God's will. 🙏❤️

Back
Top Bottom