prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

No one is perfect.. only Him. We are here to learn. I love knowing that my sins are forgiveable if only I go to Him and ask for that forgiveness of me being human. Having said that...I need to keep trying to be that good person, and not do that again. Be better than yesterday..keep trying. Keep trying. Have Him in our lives. Keep trying again and again. Do better every day. Do something every day that shows that we are trying, and serving Him. Serving others. He asks this of us. Being kind. Having that Christ Like Love. Have that kind of love for everyone. :) I love knowing He loves me.

The Lord is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy.

I love most anything Psalm..... :)

Ok...but what are "volutures"??

Yeah...St. Peter is gonna tell me:" Dont pass go , dont collect $200, go straight to you know where!"
Welcome to the "prayer thread"

If you want to go to Heaven and be with Jesus forever, we can help

John 3:16 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
16 “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

Romans 1:18-20 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, 19 because that which is known about God is evident within them; for God made it evident to them. 20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse.

Last edited:
No one is perfect.. only Him.   We are here to learn.  I love knowing that my sins are forgiveable if only I go to Him and ask for that forgiveness of me being human.  Having said that...I need to keep trying to be that good person, and not do that again.  Be better than yesterday..keep trying.  Keep trying.  Have Him in our lives.  Keep trying again and again.  Do better every day.  Do something every day that shows that we are trying, and serving Him.  Serving others.  He asks this of us.  Being kind. Having that Christ Like Love.     Have that kind of love for everyone.   :)   I love knowing He loves me.

The Lord is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy. 

I love most anything Psalm.....  :)   

That reminds me of a sermon I heard the other day on the radio.. When we're weak, troubled, struggling, even when we're at peace, we can "put on Christ"!

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm. Stand therefore, having fastened on the belt of truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and, as shoes for your feet, having put on the readiness given by the gospel of peace. In all circumstances take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one; and take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God, praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end, keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints, and also for me, that words may be given to me in opening my mouth boldly to proclaim the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains, that I may declare it boldly, as I ought to speak.
Ephesians 6:10‭-‬20 ESV
http://bible.com/59/eph.6.10-20.ESV

Last edited:
clap.gif
thumbsup.gif

No one is perfect.. only Him.   We are here to learn.  I love knowing that my sins are forgiveable if only I go to Him and ask for that forgiveness of me being human.  Having said that...I need to keep trying to be that good person, and not do that again.  Be better than yesterday..keep trying.  Keep trying.  Have Him in our lives.  Keep trying again and again.  Do better every day.  Do something every day that shows that we are trying, and serving Him.  Serving others.  He asks this of us.  Being kind. Having that Christ Like Love.     Have that kind of love for everyone.   :)   I love knowing He loves me.

I love most anything Psalm.....  :)   

I think you just provided the almost perfect applied definition of sanctification.
1f44d.png

Quick hello from me to all of you. We've been busy the last 3 days. Remodeling, turning teen boy room into an office, reclaiming an other room for a guest room.

Jake, will lift your sister up in prayer. How exciting for that first job.

I pray that all of you will stay safe in the storm that is headed our way. Last I heard was 12 - 18" due here tomorrow through Wed.

Hello everyone,

You all maybe interested in this:  In theaters for one night only Thursday March 30th,

Facing Darkness    true story of faith, determination, and prayer

http://facingdarknessmovie.com/

you can go to the link and find out where in your city it's showing.

Awww bummer not showing in the middle of nowhere :(

Looks interesting, though, maybe it'll be on video or Netflix and I can see it then; thanks for sharing :)

And welcome to the thread!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom