prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

God bless everyone whatever your going through hurts it hurts so bad but you have to remember everything happens for a reason god will bless you even more than you have lost do not forsake him

Romans 5:3-5 KJV
And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; [4] And patience, experience; and experience, hope: [5] And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

John 14:1-4,6 KJV
Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. [2] In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. [3] And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. [4] And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know. [6] Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Could you all please pray that God would send us rain here in Wisconsin? We need it.
Oh, rain is needed in so many places! And other places need the rain to go away! Romans 8:22 speaks about this, I think:

Romans 8:22 KJV
For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

Is this a sign of the times? Should this draw our hearts and minds heavenward as we look to the soon coming of our Lord and Savior in the clouds to redeem us?

Isaiah 51:6 KJV
Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath: for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner: but my salvation shall be for ever, and my righteousness shall not be abolished.

Luke 21:27-28 KJV
And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. [28] And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

This world is growing old, but good news! God has a better world waiting for us! May we all be ready for it by His grace! That's my prayer.

Back
Top Bottom