prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Thank you for saying this. You're a good person with a clean heart❤️
Next time when you "speak your mind", remember that other people have feelings too :)
Cochin was hurt by what you said and you were hurt for what she said.

Thank you for forgiving her, it truly means a lot.

God Bless you!

Good night ❤️
Yes, I hope it means as much to her as it does to you. Have a good one ✌️

Don’t leave…everyone has their own beliefs, who’s to say who is wrong? As long as we all respect each other and NOT force our religious beliefs on each other, It will all work out. Everyone is entitled to their own thoughts and beliefs.
Thank you Mrs J, I would have preferred to not talk about this here but since Cochin decided to post our business on this thread it kind of just ended up here... 🤦 Apologies for any disturbance we have caused the people on this thread

Thank you Mrs J, I would have preferred to not talk about this here but since Cochin decided to post our business on this thread it kind of just ended up here... 🤦 Apologies for any disturbance we have caused the people on this thread
You haven’t caused and disturbances, it wasn’t you that published private DM’s and I respect you for standing up for what you believe in. NO ONE should force their beliefs on anyone :love

Well, what's done is done. It's over with now, so there's not really anything else to do about it. At least it was worked out in the end.
Have a great day, HawaiiCoyote.

So how did it work out?
Well, what's done is done. It's over with now, so there's not really anything else to do about it. At least it was worked out in the end.
Have a great day, HawaiiCoyote.
@HawaiiCoyote has been made to feel like they have done something wrong when that is totally not the case? Each to their own, everyone should be respected despite their beliefs.

So how did it work out?

@HawaiiCoyote has been made to feel like they have done something wrong when that is totally not the case? Each to their own, everyone should be respected despite their beliefs.
The party involved has stated at least once that she (?) is leaving, and has left the thread twice, and has stated, and I quote, "I really am trying to let this die."
She has made it clear that she is letting this go, or trying to. Thus, as she does not wish to drag this out, it is over and done with unless she and Crazy Cochin wish to bring it up again. If they do wish to do so, then that is their choice, and not ours.
Neither side is going to change their mind. Please comply with HawaiiCoyote's wishes to "let this die," and let it drop.

The party involved has stated at least once that she (?) is leaving, and has left the thread twice, and has stated, and I quote, "I really am trying to let this die."
She has made it clear that she is letting this go, or trying to. Thus, as she does not wish to drag this out, it is over and done with unless she and Crazy Cochin wish to bring it up again. If they do wish to do so, then that is their choice, and not ours.
Neither side is going to change their mind. Please comply with HawaiiCoyote's wishes to "let this die," and let it drop.
And she absolutely was until it was brought up AGAIN, I suggest you tell the OP who posted the private msgs this!

And she absolutely was until it was brought up AGAIN, I suggest you tell the OP who posted the private msgs this!
I did. She's dropping it, too, and isn't posting on here because she doesn't want to drag it up all over again.
Now let it go. Both parties are letting it go, so it's time for us to do the same.

I did. She's dropping it, too, and isn't posting on here because she doesn't want to drag it up all over again.
Now let it go. Both parties are letting it go, so it's time for us to do the same.
Excuse me? I suggest u get of your high horse? I’m entitled to my own opinion! I simply replied to say everyone has their own opinions. Maybe you should take your own advice?

Excuse me? I suggest u get of your high horse? I’m entitled to my own opinion! I simply replied to say everyone has their own opinions. Maybe you should take your own advice?
I never said that you couldn't have your own opinion -- I am saying that the original parties, Crazy Cochin and HawaiiCoyote, don't want to continue the argument, and that we, as outsiders, shouldn't push it if they don't want to keep talking.

Back
Top Bottom