prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

It seems that people from the past have done a lot more than present day teenagers. I am not saying that to start arguments. It just seems.... I am blessed to be able to do things I LOVE. The only reason why I think I can do it is because I love it and Jesus really blessed me. I am so glad I found my passions so early on.

If Grannyland has taught me anything, its that we all have our own struggles and issues EVERY day. Especially you guys! But if I reach your age and still am THAT faithful, I would count my life very well lived.
💗❤️💓💞💕

I haven't seen Rylee in a few days now, but I know that her mom's due date was yesterday. The last I heard from her, she was waiting on the birth of her little sister. Please join me and pray for a nice and smooth delivery!

ETA: @sweaterthebroodyrooster we are all praying for you and your mom!
Thank you, Cherry!! 🤗❤️

Yea, I think I’ll be taking another break form byc for a while, so if you don’t see me for a while that is why.

Still no baby yet… but my mama is showing signs. We are all hopeful it will be soon!

And I’ll be going in for a follow up appointment and PET scan on Thursday. After that I’ll be starting immunotherapy and I’ll have to go in at least twice a week for that.

Note: When you edit a tag into a post, the member tagged does not get a notification.
I got a notification for Cherry’s post. But that’s good to know, I wasn’t aware of that before.

I know I’m not very active on this thread, but I do try to keep up with it. I’m praying for all the requests I see.. even if I don’t post that I am. I really am sorry I don’t post more often. This is a truly amazing thread, filled with even more amazing people, and I want to try to be more active in it in the future.

God bless y’all!

honestly i really wish i believed in god.
Then seek. Search for answers. Speaking for myself, I didn't just "believe" in God one day out of the blue. It's not a fairy tale or anti-science position. If God couldn't stand up to people researching and asking questions, the faith would have died out by now.
He is out there and he is willing to take the hand of anyone who reaches out.
I love this YouTube channel. This man goes around witnessing to people and has such a love and passion for the gospel. I hope you'll watch this video or maybe a different one that catches your fancy. I'll be praying for you. ❤️

I know I’m not very active on this thread, but I do try to keep up with it. I’m praying for all the requests I see.. even if I don’t post that I am. I really am sorry I don’t post more often. This is a truly amazing thread, filled with even more amazing people, and I want to try to be more active in it in the future.

God bless y’all!
No worries, Rylee! We're aware that this thread has a lot of ... what shall I call them? Silent observers. They're more than welcome. They're an important part of this grand journey, and as they watch to see God at work, their faith is strengthened too! And many of them do add their prayers to ours, and though we may never be aware of them, God hears their prayers and honors them, and we are strengthened also. 🦋

Hi, all! I just found this thread and I am so glad I did!
I do have a prayer request. My neighbor is not doing well. She has 3 kids, 18 yo son, 16 yo daughter, and a 7 yo son. She just recently moved down the street from me. Her 18 yo son does not live with her but lives close by. They don't have a car and the 16 yo old has to do all the shopping because her mom works. She just recently kicked her boyfriend out and now has a new boyfriend who is just dreadful. He doesn't have a car either and he doesn't work, he just stays home all day and does nothing. He gets really angry and yells at her and her daughter and son that live with her. He won't let the kids see their biological father who their mother devorced a couple years ago. Please keep this family in your prayers and pray that the boyfriend would just leave this poor family alone.

Hi, all! I just found this thread and I am so glad I did!
I do have a prayer request. My neighbor is not doing well. She has 3 kids, 18 yo son, 16 yo daughter, and a 7 yo son. She just recently moved down the street from me. Her 18 yo son does not live with her but lives close by. They don't have a car and the 16 yo old has to do all the shopping because her mom works. She just recently kicked her boyfriend out and now has a new boyfriend who is just dreadful. He doesn't have a car either and he doesn't work, he just stays home all day and does nothing. He gets really angry and yells at her and her daughter and son that live with her. He won't let the kids see their biological father who their mother devorced a couple years ago. Please keep this family in your prayers and pray that the boyfriend would just leave this poor family alone.
Praying! And welcome!

Back
Top Bottom