prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Please be praying. My mom has babesia. A disease with no known cure. She has been the sickest patient in the US and had outlived the doctors multiple times. She has been given months and days to live and I love her so much. She needs iron but large iron infusions and she used to be in Hawaii to get them from the only doctor that would give it to her. Then, she moved to Tennessee and there is no doctor that will give infusions to her. All of them say they need papers and proof but my mom doesn’t have time to get those she will die. She can’t move back to Hawaii because of the vaccine and cost of living. And she has spent over a million now keeping her alive. She can’t do it much longer and I don’t know what to do without her.
Welcome to Prayer Warriors ❤️. We will place your mother in the Lord's loving hands. I claim Jeremiah 29:11 for her.

Praying
Please be praying. My mom has babesia. A disease with no known cure. She has been the sickest patient in the US and had outlived the doctors multiple times. She has been given months and days to live and I love her so much. She needs iron but large iron infusions and she used to be in Hawaii to get them from the only doctor that would give it to her. Then, she moved to Tennessee and there is no doctor that will give infusions to her. All of them say they need papers and proof but my mom doesn’t have time to get those she will die. She can’t move back to Hawaii because of the vaccine and cost of living. And she has spent over a million now keeping her alive. She can’t do it much longer and I don’t know what to do without her.
Praying

Out of curiosity why does the Orthodox Church celebrate a week later? I’ve noticed it on the calendar but I’ve never really knew why.

this year orthodox easter is a week apart but it can be the same day or even a month apart. I don't know how they calculate it.
I believe it has something to do with when they changed the calendar. (Some celebrate "Old Christmas", etc.) I don't have the time right now to look up all the specifics.

I believe it has something to do with when they changed the calendar. (Some celebrate "Old Christmas", etc.) I don't have the time right now to look up all the specifics.
Yep. Julian vs Gregorian calendar. Russian Orthodox and some other branches use the Old Calendar (Christmas in January, etc.) but most of the Orthodox churches I’ve been to in the US use the New Calendar (Christmas on the 25th, etc.)

Yep. Julian vs Gregorian calendar. Russian Orthodox and some other branches use the Old Calendar (Christmas in January, etc.) but most of the Orthodox churches I’ve been to in the US use the New Calendar (Christmas on the 25th, etc.)

greek orthodox church use the new calendar too, only easter is celebrated the same day as the rest of orthodox churches as it has no fixed date.

Praying!

I'll be praying.

Back
Top Bottom