prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

I too will be stepping away from this thread for now. I refuse to listen to someone telling me my beliefs, in the way the earth was created, are wrong and sinful. I believe what I believe and I know God loves me and forgives any sins I have commited. It is not up to us to judge or condemn others, yet that is happening multiple times in this thread. I won't stand for it. Please know that if you had a prayer request, I am praying
I'm sorry my comments are taken this way. I won't do it again. I certainly don't mean to judge anybody, and I don't think anyone is sinful for believing differently than I do.

Well, y'all, tell you what. You can all come back and I will stay away. I wish everyone would be more open about sharing their beliefs so we could all get to know and understand each other better. I enjoy sharing and dialog. I live in a very isolated situation and I'm lonely. I don't see people at all except at church and there are six old people there. I'll miss you.

Well, y'all, tell you what. You can all come back and I will stay away. I wish everyone would be more open about sharing their beliefs so we could all get to know and understand each other better. I enjoy sharing and dialog. I live in a very isolated situation and I'm lonely. I don't see people at all except at church and there are six old people there. I'll miss you.
I am not leaving because of you I am leaving because I want to feel like I did before the problems I had which was happy, faithful and not constantly worried about my final destination and that will take time Away from reading about my beliefs being sinful. As Trip said God loves me and forgives my sins. He understands we make mistakes and 1 or 2 mistakes is not going to send us to hell he did not make us to be perfect.

No, Blue, please don't leave! You are the most encouraging person on this thread, and we'll all miss you. I think everyone's opinion is valuable, and it's always interesting to see what other people believe. I don't think you were trying to force your religion onto anybody; they're free to believe what they want.

I would be more open to sharing what I believe but every time I do, or anyone else does, you shut us down with your beliefs and quotes from the Bible. And then tell us why we are wrong for believing what we do. Which, while I have read some of it and I listen to readings and the Gospel at church of course, I do not take most of the Old Testament literally. The New Testament is different for me. Because it was during the time of Jesus' life, and the Gospels were written by people that knew Jesus personally(except Luke) I know what is written is literal and truly happened. The Old Testament happened too of course. But it was written by man, who did not witness the events. But told them to others and those stories have been handed down. So no, I do not believe the world was created in six literal days, but billions of years, that to God, were 6 days. And other things that I simply don't feel like going in to right now. But what I do know is that God is love and no matter what, He loves us. And we have to do our best to follow in Jesus' footsteps to get to Heaven. Will we fall off the path? Yes. Will we sin no matter how hard we try? Yes. But as long as I do my best to treat others as I would want them to treat me, I know I'm good. I do not want to seem like I am talking for other people so please know that I am talking about myself only

don't leave!

I'll read what y'all have to say, and I'll pray for the prayer requests, but other than that, I'll be taking a break. Thank you, Abby and Triplet. ♥️ And Blackbeard. I'm truly sorry that my words have hurt anyone. It was never my intention. My enthusiasm can be clumsy sometimes.

I too will be stepping away from this thread for now. I refuse to listen to someone telling me my beliefs, in the way the earth was created, are wrong and sinful. I believe what I believe and I know God loves me and forgives any sins I have commited. It is not up to us to judge or condemn others, yet that is happening multiple times in this thread. I won't stand for it. Please know that if you had a prayer request, I am praying

please don't. you can simply ignore the posts you don't like. don't let evil win. we all have different religions but pray together. that is the only thing that matters. and that is what satan does not like. so please stay.

Back
Top Bottom