prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Misinterpreting God's word began in the Garden of Eden, NYH. Is why everyone who takes the name of the Lord and chooses to walk in His way needs to read and pray and study that word for themselves.
Don’t stop searching, Blue!

We’ve studied so much, turned away from so much & so many teachers (especially those who were blinded to the contradictions Paul taught when Jesus was dead).
Men (mostly catholics) chose what books would become the modern Bible. KJV was altered to fit agendas….. argh! Goes on & on….
After studying fuller stories in the Dead Sea Scrolls, etc, we have in our hands almost a sort of ‘condensed version’….
Nuff said

Don’t stop searching, Blue!

We’ve studied so much, turned away from so much & so many teachers (especially those who were blinded to the contradictions Paul taught when Jesus was dead).
Men (mostly catholics) chose what books would become the modern Bible. KJV was altered to fit agendas….. argh! Goes on & on….
After studying fuller stories in the Dead Sea Scrolls, etc, we have in our hands almost a sort of ‘condensed version’….
Nuff said
You're entitled to your opinion.

My mom was able to have her knee surgery this morning and she had planned on out patient....was told over night.
When they brought her to a room with sooooo much stuff I knew this was not just a "revision"...but noone said anything and went along with her demand to go home tomorrow.
They were going over ALL this stuff and my mind was beyond blown...but I been up and going since 1am too.
As I was leaving I had the "push" (definitely from the Holy Spirit) to talk to the nurse. She informed me that was her doctor in the hallway and I might want to talk with him. Man am I glad I heard and obeyed that push!
She did have an infection deep in the old knee replacement on top of the pieces breaking off. They ended up having to do a full knee replacement which is why there was 2 drains, ice machine, feet pumps, breathing machine etc.
He said she would NOT be going home before the weekend at all cause they need to see what caused the infection and how best to treat it. They filled the knee full of antibiotics.
It is purely a miracle she did not have a fever the past couple days as she has ran one the past 2 weeks almost every day!
She refused to go to any doctor til they did surgery. Only thing I was able to do was a home covid test which was negative.
God has got this...she will need a skilled nursing facility which she is very upset about. But I know this is God handling everything so I can go be with my DH on this trip he so desperately needs.
She also had to have her 9 yr old mini schnauzer put to sleep yesterday so she's really going through a difficult time...as is my brother for unspoken life changing things.
Thank yall for your continued prayers!

My mom was able to have her knee surgery this morning and she had planned on out patient....was told over night.
When they brought her to a room with sooooo much stuff I knew this was not just a "revision"...but noone said anything and went along with her demand to go home tomorrow.
They were going over ALL this stuff and my mind was beyond blown...but I been up and going since 1am too.
As I was leaving I had the "push" (definitely from the Holy Spirit) to talk to the nurse. She informed me that was her doctor in the hallway and I might want to talk with him. Man am I glad I heard and obeyed that push!
She did have an infection deep in the old knee replacement on top of the pieces breaking off. They ended up having to do a full knee replacement which is why there was 2 drains, ice machine, feet pumps, breathing machine etc.
He said she would NOT be going home before the weekend at all cause they need to see what caused the infection and how best to treat it. They filled the knee full of antibiotics.
It is purely a miracle she did not have a fever the past couple days as she has ran one the past 2 weeks almost every day!
She refused to go to any doctor til they did surgery. Only thing I was able to do was a home covid test which was negative.
God has got this...she will need a skilled nursing facility which she is very upset about. But I know this is God handling everything so I can go be with my DH on this trip he so desperately needs.
She also had to have her 9 yr old mini schnauzer put to sleep yesterday so she's really going through a difficult time...as is my brother for unspoken life changing things.
Thank yall for your continued prayers!
Oh my. Well, you can say it surely is a blessing that they found this when they did! And that she wasn't running a fever? That's amazing! She may not want skilled nursing, but she'll be glad to have it, I'll warrant. Sorry about her little dog .... challenging times, but ... she'll survive. Enjoy your cruise. ❤️🙏❤️

Thanksgiving Turkey GIF by Jason Clarke

I'm thankful for all of you!

Thanksgiving Turkey GIF by Jason Clarke

I'm thankful for all of you!
Same to Yall!!!
Praying God brings to mind even the smallest of things to be thankful for this season!!!

@chickengr How's the closing in the house coming along!? Sure praying it is all said and done soon so you can get moved to new place and all situated!!!

Back
Top Bottom