prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Over here in the good ole US of A where we have gotten "so good" that we expect everything to be at our fingertips and done immediately on voice command...or even thought as some would have it...we sure are in a world of hurt whenever things aren't working quite as we have come to expect!

As I sit here w a i t i n g.......

AND w a i t i n g for another "fast service"

I believe I need to stop all this quick and easy (which isn't actually either anymore) and learn how best to live the remainder of life this side of heaven!
Real wakeup call as I see my mom literally grow white hair in a week (no exaggerating either)!!!
Anyway the wakeup call is for me and oh how I pray my children and their families "get IT" before it is too late!

Jesus is the ONLY Way!!!
Thankful to be back home! And crying out to God to help us finally see everyday life as He wants us to so that we can live in His fullness each moment!

FB_IMG_1668265047907.jpg

Over here in the good ole US of A where we have gotten "so good" that we expect everything to be at our fingertips and done immediately on voice command...or even thought as some would have it...we sure are in a world of hurt whenever things aren't working quite as we have come to expect!

As I sit here w a i t i n g.......

AND w a i t i n g for another "fast service"

I believe I need to stop all this quick and easy (which isn't actually either anymore) and learn how best to live the remainder of life this side of heaven!
Real wakeup call as I see my mom literally grow white hair in a week (no exaggerating either)!!!
Anyway the wakeup call is for me and oh how I pray my children and their families "get IT" before it is too late!

Jesus is the ONLY Way!!!
Thankful to be back home! And crying out to God to help us finally see everyday life as He wants us to so that we can live in His fullness each moment!
I saw my mother become bedridden in about that time. She is getting better, in some ways, but in a lot of pain. I still don't know all the test results, but doctors have no hope of finding a real solution, so we're relying on God the Healer. I pray we stay strong in the Lord, for Him to live in us and direct our decisions. It's been a real trial for me, as well.

I saw my mother become bedridden in about that time. She is getting better, in some ways, but in a lot of pain. I still don't know all the test results, but doctors have no hope of finding a real solution, so we're relying on God the Healer. I pray we stay strong in the Lord, for Him to live in us and direct our decisions. It's been a real trial for me, as well.
I am sorry to hear of your and your mother's trials, BugStalker. I would remind you of the promise and the hope we have in Jesus, that one day this mortal shall put on immortality, and this corruptible shall put on incorruptibility, if we remain faithful to Him. My prayer for you and your mother is the same as Jesus' for Peter, that your faith fail not. May He be your comfort and strength, now and always, Amen. ❤️

Back
Top Bottom