prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Don't worry, God does not hear the prayers of the wicked.

Proverbs 15:8 KJV
The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the Lord : but the prayer of the upright is his delight.

Proverbs 15:29 KJV
The Lord is far from the wicked: but he heareth the prayer of the righteous.

Have these people harmed you?

I know God does not hear the prayers of the wicked. but their prayers are addressed to the enemy of God. as the book of Job confirms, God let them mess around for some time.

I called the police a few times so they are under control. they did threaten me in front of the police officers and I have a written proof of it as well as a witness (another neighbor).

It’s been a while since I posted on this thread, but I have been following along.

I have a praise. My mom just came out of knee replacement surgery. She’s in her 50s so not a big surprise, but we are still glad.
Praise God! Thanks for the update. May her recovery be swift and uneventful. Be sure she follows doctor's orders 😊

God is too good!!!
His mercies new each and every morning!
His love for each of His children far exceeds our wildest expectations!
Thank You Lord!
Amen and Amen!
I woke up this morning.
I have food and shelter.
All my loved ones are alive and well.
All my chickens are safe and clucking.
I could go on and on, but,
Topping the list:
All my sins are under the blood of Jesus, who died for me, has given me eternal life for no other reason than His everlasting love, by grace alone, a gift I have done NOHING to deserve! And I just want to tell everyone they can have this wondrful gift of forgiveness and eternal life too, just by believing He gives it to them!
If you have not accepted this gift before, please take it now, just ask God for it, believe it is yours, and it is! ❤️

today I need your prayers. I am going to the notary to give him some papers that needed corrections. he says he needs 10 days to prepare the contract (and already said he did not promise we would sign the contract this year, and some papers are valid for 2022 only). please pray that he calls us for the contract by Christmas.

today I need your prayers. I am going to the notary to give him some papers that needed corrections. he says he needs 10 days to prepare the contract (and already said he did not promise we would sign the contract this year, and some papers are valid for 2022 only). please pray that he calls us for the contract by Christmas.
Definitely will be praying!

Good grief. Does this guy have a supervisor you can complain to?

Back
Top Bottom