prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Also it would be so much easier to just cave but I know that won’t help anything and would have severe consequences such as the dog being rehomed or possibly me being kicked out. So it’s not worth it. Plus for my health both mental and physical obviously. It’s dangerous. But yeah.

Pardon me for showing up out of nowhere here as a neutral medium but I was also summoned as well.

Kels…If this has anything to do with doing something stupid that you shouldn’t, then please don’t do it. You know what’s bad for you and if you care about yourself, family, and friends at all - then you will prove it by staying out of trouble and remaining true to your words.

Pardon me for showing up out of nowhere here as a neutral medium but I was also summoned as well.

Kels…If this has anything to do with doing something stupid that you shouldn’t, then please don’t do it. You know what’s bad for you and if you care about yourself, family, and friends at all - then you will prove it by staying out of trouble and remaining true to your words.
Thanks! That’s exactly what it has to do with unfortunately. But so far I’ve managed to stay out of trouble tonight and hope to tomorrow too and then I’ll be giving it away.

Back
Top Bottom