prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Avoid anything occult, Kelsey. Don't read or watch programs about zombies, ghosts, witches or anything like that, anything Satanic, or you invite those powers into your life. Don't read zodiacs or have anything to do with palm readers, readers of tarot cards, ouija boards, anything like that. God says those things are abomination because they allow Satan to have power over you.
No magic, no crystals, no good luck charms. Get rid of anything like that.
Also, just to clear this up…I would not call other religions an abomination at all if I were you. Please consider our ancient ancestors cultures around the world and how much they have contributed to us. They deserve respect as much as any other god(s) or goddess(‘s) do. The only thing that I would consider an “abomination” would be people who force their beliefs upon others.

Also, just to clear this up…I would not call other religions an abomination at all if I were you. Please consider our ancient ancestors cultures around the world and how much they have contributed to us. They deserve respect as much as any other god(s) or goddess(‘s) do. The only thing that I would consider an “abomination” would be people who force their beliefs upon others.

we are christians here and those things mentioned by @BigBlueHen53 are forbidden for us. we don't discuss other people or other religions.

we are christians here and those things mentioned by @BigBlueHen53 are forbidden for us. we don't discuss other people or other religions.
I'm a Christian(Roman Catholic) and very much enjoy zombie movies or scary ghost movies. I also have a crystal that gives me peace when I hold it. Got it from my husband's aunt who used to be very much into all that stuff. And she is also a Christian, Roman Catholic. I have never once read in the Bible where any of that is forbidden. Those are made up rules by man. And rules that I have never heard of, to be honest. If you don't enjoy them, that's fine. But to say they are forbidden is a lie

Because this is a public forum and I don't want to get this lovely thread shut down, I'm not going to respond to these last comments except to say this. It is not I who called these things abomination, it is the Lord. And if anyone wants me to show this from Scripture, please ask me in a pm. It was not my intention to attack, embarrass or denigrate anyone or anyone's beliefs. Anyone following that conversation should clearly be able to see what my motives were.

Sigh...
I'm like Blue, I'm already behind on my reading too! 😄 I plan on catching up today.

Praying that everyone is doing o.k. and know that God will meet you where you are, just reach out to Him.

A praise! My Dad is doing "better". He will be coming home at the end of next week. We shall have to see how well he can do at home, but it's good news for the moment.
Thank you all for your prayers.

1704652311503.png

I'm a Christian(Roman Catholic) and very much enjoy zombie movies or scary ghost movies. I also have a crystal that gives me peace when I hold it. Got it from my husband's aunt who used to be very much into all that stuff. And she is also a Christian, Roman Catholic. I have never once read in the Bible where any of that is forbidden. Those are made up rules by man. And rules that I have never heard of, to be honest. If you don't enjoy them, that's fine. But to say they are forbidden is a lie

I meant occult things, etc.

Back
Top Bottom