prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Sigh...
I'm like Blue, I'm already behind on my reading too! šŸ˜„ I plan on catching up today.

Praying that everyone is doing o.k. and know that God will meet you where you are, just reach out to Him.

A praise! My Dad is doing "better". He will be coming home at the end of next week. We shall have to see how well he can do at home, but it's good news for the moment.
Thank you all for your prayers.

View attachment 3721230

Praise God
Thank you Jesus

Because this is a public forum and I don't want to get this lovely thread shut down, I'm not going to respond to these last comments except to say this. It is not I who called these things abomination, it is the Lord. And if anyone wants me to show this from Scripture, please ask me in a pm. It was not my intention to attack, embarrass or denigrate anyone or anyone's beliefs. Anyone following that conversation should clearly be able to see what my motives were.
All Iā€™m saying is that there are way older civilizations and religions that existed before the Bible ever did. Itā€™s a true fact that no one can change no matter how hard they try to kill it off.

All Iā€™m saying is that there are way older civilizations and religions that existed before the Bible ever did. Itā€™s a true fact that no one can change no matter how hard they try to kill it off.
Thanks, no one's trying to change or kill anything off. Peace.

Let me say again that if anyone has a beef with anything I've said, please feel free to confront or question me in a pm.

Meanwhile, let's get back to the purpose of this thread, which is to pray for one another. On what authority do we do this, and what results can we expect?

We have this wonderful promise in the Word of God:

James 5:14-16 KJV
Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: [15] And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him. [16] Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Of course, not every person prayed for is healed, and even those healed will die eventually. Why is this? Simply stated, God knows best, and when we pray, we pray subject to the will of God, even as Jesus Christ, our Example did: "Nevertheless, not My will, but Thine be done." Luke 22:42.

Please pray for my coworker's daughter. She is in 8th grade and in the hospital with severe appendicitis, they think it might have burst. She could use lots of prayers, thank you
Praying, Trip! ā¤ļøšŸ™ā¤ļø
My DH#1 worked half a day driving a combine after his appendix burst as a teenager before going to the hospital and lived to tell the tale. May God be gracious to your young lady friend as welll!

40_Mat_05_10.jpg

no one is even trying to discuss it. this is a christian thread where people pray for each other. let's stick to that please.

Back
Top Bottom