prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

I so much enjoyed my son's and his gf's visit over the last few days, as they had come up from NM to enjoy the magnificent eclipse. While he was here I finally learned why I have not seen him in ten years: he did not want to come see me until he had achieved sobriety. He started drinking at age 15, and I have prayed for him daily since then for over 30 years. Why am I sharing this here? To encourage any parent of a child or adult child in need of prayer. KEEP PRAYING! Do not give up on your child, but more importantly, do not give up on God! Satan wants our children. Don't let him have them by default, negligence or discouragement! Remember the battle when Moses held his hands up over the combatants? And as long as his hands were up, the battle went well for the Israelites, but when he grew weary and lowered his arms, the enemy prevailed. So Aaron and Hur stood beside him and held up his arms and the Israelites won the battle. We are like Moses, we have to hold our hands and hearts up over our children in prayer. And if we become weak, weary or discouraged, we need to call on our nearest and dearest, our personal Prayer Warriors, or one another, as we do here, to help hold us up in faith and to strengthen and encourage us to keep hold on the arm of the Mighty One. So let us pray for one another's children, who are fighting their demons in the Valley of Decision, that the Lord may deliver them - "not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, saith the Lord." Zechariah 4:6.

Hello everyone, I hope you're all doing well!
I have a prayer request, I just lost my grandpa on Sunday from a 4 year battle with cancer, sadly. Just asking for prayer for our family and friends. Thank you! ❤️
Hi, Tookie! :hugs
May the Lord of peace bless and comfort you and your family in this time of sadness in the loss of your grandpa and bring you peace as you look forward to meeting him in Jesus' presence in the resurrection. What a happy day that will be! ❤️

Hello, prayer warriors. It's been awhile since I've posted but I have an urgent prayer request. My dad had a doctor appt this morning and the doc said he has an irregular heartbeat and to go to the ER right away. So now dad is in a hospital room, all cranky because people are fussing over him. But, please pray that they can figure out what is wrong and help him. I love my dad very much. Thank you all

Hello, prayer warriors. It's been awhile since I've posted but I have an urgent prayer request. My dad had a doctor appt this morning and the doc said he has an irregular heartbeat and to go to the ER right away. So now dad is in a hospital room, all cranky because people are fussing over him. But, please pray that they can figure out what is wrong and help him. I love my dad very much. Thank you all
We got you, Trip! AND your cranky Dad. And you and your family too - no doubt this is scary and stressful. Thank God they caught this right away!
:hugs
❤️🙏❤️

We got you, Trip! AND your cranky Dad. And you and your family too - no doubt this is scary and stressful. Thank God they caught this right away!
:hugs
❤️🙏❤️
Thanks, BBH! I'm very much like my daddy and would be cranky in the hospital too. He's a good sport, dealing with all us girls bugging him

Back
Top Bottom