Prayers for a homeless woman....*Update/ long RANT pg 3**

hugs.gif
How terrible.
sad.png

Wow, I've been reading these posts and I really dont have words to express the anger and embarassment to deal with this kind of treatment out of your kindness of your heart to open your house to a stranger.

I am sorry for what happened but I am certain you will follow your instinct and go with the flow. Thank God your hubby was able to stand behind you in that purpose.

For your act of charity and kindness, volunteer for church and homeless shelter or donate money to your favorite charity. Dont bring a stranger in your home unless it is a relative or a long time friend.

I would not jump the gun about changing locks unless she was a physical abuser who has a problem controlling her actions. She would have been found by now if she did take things.

I dont know whats up with toliet paper and detergent being missing? Unless she is planning on going away. Did she pack a suitcase to go with this so called boyfriend?

Ewesheep, No she didn't. My DD said she saw her doing a load of laundry and was just pouring the detergent in - not measuring it at all! I guess if you don't care about other's things it's no bg deal to waste what you didn't pay for.

As for the TP, her friend told me the same thing would happen at her house. She said they go to Sam's and buy bulk and it would never fail, the woman would come over for an hour or two and she'd be down ROLLS of TP! One of the reasons her husband got so angry. I told her I was just glad I wasn't going crazy. And FYI, I bought a roll at the co9nventient store up the road Saturday morning(I didn't have a chance to go to the store before work) The roll is only half gone and it's now Monday evening with FOUR people in the house. It's ASTOUNDING, I have no idea what she did with it all!!!

It really bites when you try to help someone, then you find out that they don't want to help themselves.

Id push her car to the curb, when she shows up again give her the keys and have all her stuff in garbage bags waiting for her.

Sanitize everything she has touched. If she is "dating" she most definitely stands a good chance of having hepatitis a,b,c,d,e and of course any other type of STD.

scbatz, don't let this get to you. It's not a reflection on who you are, but who she is. Your no fool. Your a good person who was taken advantage of. That may be the wisdom.
There were people like you in my life and I appreciate them and you. God Bless you. Love ya

Back
Top Bottom