Prayers for my little town.

Oh my! I'm so sorry
hit.gif

I am so sorry! what a horrific trauma to have to endure

does not make any sense at all I am so sorry!

I was thinking about my friend that still works at the HD and lives in town! She was ALWAYS getting tickets from your husbands cousin!( her husband got one too!) Her mom lives around the corner and watches my friends daughter. Well when she goes to her moms for lunch or when she picks up her baby, she gets tickets!! Everyday I would ask her "so how much was todays ticket"!LOL She was really close to his wife when she worked with us!
She has since started wearing her seatbelt, even if it is right down the street!!
lol.png

Yes, we are in NC.. I think the reason it seems so horrific is because of their ages. Most could not have even raised a hand to him.... I guess we will never know the true reason for what he has done. There will be no justification for his actions.

Thank you for the prayers.. I will also pray...

Have been watching reports on this today on our TV, I can not imagine how you must feel especially having such close connections to people there.

I am so very sorry and hope your family members will be fine and your community will get some answers and recover from the trauma this must cause.

It is always hard to understand the reasoning behind an incident like .

Wishing you all well.

Jena.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom