Prayers needed for a bad time in life

moodlymoo

Songster
8 Years
Aug 23, 2011
Portland OR
Let me start off by saying Hi, my name is Jennifer. I am 31yrs old and a new single mom to 4 kids Jacob 13, Madalynn 11, Erin 6, and Laura 4. I have 1 rabbit, 3 dogs, and 20 chickens. Heres what is going on...

PART 1) August 3rd 2010 my husband and I were leaving work and called the sitter to say we wanted to do a bit of grocery shopping before picking up the kids. On our way to the store a drunk driver hit us putting his car inside our mini van. He pinned me against the steering wheel. Had my kids been in the car at the time he would have killed all 4 of them. Thank you lord for protecting them. My husband was completely fine. It was the last day I worked since I am now on long term disability. Since that day I have had 6 major hip/pelvic/spinal surgeries. The kid who hit us did not have insurance. I go in for the biggest surgery of all Wednesday the 23rd. I will be in the hospital for a week, then moved to a care facility for 2 weeks, and then maybe home if I am able to. I am so scared so please pray for me.

PART 2) My husband and I went to Jamaica September 27-October 7 for our anniversary and to renew our vows. When we got back he started an affair with a woman from our work who was friends with both of us. I found stuff out the 27 of October and when confronted with the information I had he decided to leave to be with her. He has not seen our kids or myself since that day by his choice. Please pray for the lord to touch his heart, come home so we can try and work this out, and begin to rebuild our marriage.

PART 3) Most of all please pray for my kids. They are hurt, confused, angry, scared, and every other emotion out there. They do not understand what happened as all I have been able to tell them is dad made some really bad choices, he walked away from the lord, the enemy has a strong hold on his heart and we need to be praying for him. My older 2 I think have figured it out that he most likely is not coming home and saw on his FB page he went from being married (with their mom) to in a relationship (with this so called friend of ours) but wont say anything to me about it even though I have tried to talk with them many times. They are going to start counseling at our church soon but with my surgery in a few days things are going to have to be on hold.

Ok, life story over, can you folks here just please pray for peace to come to our hearts, safety, quick recovery, and for the lord to just do what is supposed to be

Hang in there, you are an amazing strong person to continue to be a good mom to your children. You will all get through this, together. Who is helping care for your children while you are in the hospital? How are your children taking your impending surgery?

sending prayers for your quick recovery and to your kids.
hugs.gif

Quote:
My grand mother is coming from 150miles away to stay with the kids which is also why I need to recover quickly. The kids are stressed about the surgery as they are with every one of them but know this is what has to be done so mom can start to feel better hopefully

I am going to pray your surgery goes smooth and with better results than you could have hoped for.

But your your "husband", a husband that leaves you in your time of need, is not a husband you need.

I hope that the counselling at church can help the children better understand that they are not the cause of their dad leaving and accept that you are there and love them. Hopefully Dad will remember he is still a father and spend some time with his children at some point in the future.

What a sad story!
hugs.gif
Prayers will be said for your family. Good Luck with the surgery and rehab. Make sure you want your husband back. To leave you at this time is heartless.

Maybe this is what the lord had planned for me. Thats all I keep saying. He wont give me more than I can handle. I will look at the website later. He is in a bad place and I am not angry with him just confused and scared.

Back
Top Bottom