Prayers needed for neighbors daughter

I'm so glad to read these updates! Sounds like her youth is def. on her side and she's impressing everyone with her improvement. Yay! And I'm also glad they realized who the real experts on the diabetes is and are leaving it to them to handle themselves.
lol.png

ETA: I get horrible Charley horses, so I can see her not registering why you were so excited about that. Darn things HURT! I'd have been excited, too, though.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
This is the latest update fropm Michelles Mom

Michelle's finally at rehab and is doing much better. They just removed her PIC line since she's not getting IVs anymore and it was starting to hurt pretty bad. They are doing an ultrasound of the area shortly to make sure there are no blood clots.

But!!!!!

We found out at 2:30 this morning that Michelle has a blood clot in her right upper arm where her PIC line was. They've increased the blood thinner shots to 2 Xs a day and we will be able to talk to the doc later this morning. Time to break out those good thoughts and prayers again...

Please continue to pray for Michelle. Bless her heart in a picture that I seen of her she looked (to me) to be in alot of pain but she was smiling. Please keep praying. Thanks <3

I hate that she's got a clot but if you've got to have one, having one they know about and having it in an area where they inject the thinners into it is the best deal. I just wish she'd catch a break on SOMETHING.....

Back
Top Bottom