Prayers needed...update, she's gone.

kbarrett

Songster
12 Years
Nov 12, 2007
PA
Please say a prayer for my grandmother. About a month ago she exhibited sypmtoms associated with a stroke, during testing they discovered a bad valve in her heart. Thankfully they found no evidence of stroke but she had blockage a few of her veins. She went for her pre surgery dye test today and I'm still a little fuzzy on the details but from what I gathered the end of the test went very badly and when removing the needle/ catheter from her leg the vein collapsed and she lost circulation to the leg. She had emergency surgery to repair it and is stable now. I really worry whether she'll be even able to have the valve repaired....the prognosis is not good if she doesn't have the surgery. She's 88 but very active..you should see her garden! I'm just very concerned and would appreciate some good wishes for her and my grandfather. He'll be 93 in Oct. and would be absolutely devestated if something happened to her.
Thank You.

Last edited:
hugs.gif
We will keep an extra prayer in our hearts for her and your family
hugs.gif

My grandmother's open heart surgery is set for tomorrow am. It's been a difficult week getting things organized such as care for my grandfather & nursing care for when she comes home. My DS & I have had a flu bug since last week so I haven't even been able to go see her....that really stinks.

She's more concerned that I take care of her garden than the actual surgery
hu.gif

Thanks for the support everyone!!!

Father God, thank You for being bigger than medical issues and surgery! i ask that you touch this lady and give her peace. guide the doctors; give them wisdom and discernment. thank You Lord for loving us enough to provide for us all the time. give this whole family comfort and wrap Your pinions about them. i ask and believe all these things in Jesus' most holy name! amen!!!

bless your grandmother and your family. i will be praying for the strength to get through the situation with JOY! peace that passes understanding and quick recovery!
smile.png

I pray your grandmother does well and she has a fast recoup. time. She will do well knowing she has something she has to get well for, I'm sure she has a lovely garden.

Back
Top Bottom