Prayers needed

Pics
5 month update!!
Austyn is doing AMAZING! She’s eating about 6oz per feeding. My sister added in some of the stage 1 baby food. Dang that girl can eat! She’ll wolf down a whole container! She’s still on the small side , of course. She’s started “talking” a ton! Even through the night. She was sleeping through the night, but now she wakes up and is either talking or whining. She’s smiling and laughing a ton now too! She’s rolled over a few times, but it really seems like she’s trying to get on her knees and crawl. Oh, she also got her ears pierced! All in all, she’s doing great! I want to thank you all again for the continued love and prayers throughout this journey.View attachment 2929966View attachment 2929967View attachment 2929968

She's beautiful, love the Santa photo!

5 month update!!
Austyn is doing AMAZING! She’s eating about 6oz per feeding. My sister added in some of the stage 1 baby food. Dang that girl can eat! She’ll wolf down a whole container! She’s still on the small side , of course. She’s started “talking” a ton! Even through the night. She was sleeping through the night, but now she wakes up and is either talking or whining. She’s smiling and laughing a ton now too! She’s rolled over a few times, but it really seems like she’s trying to get on her knees and crawl. Oh, she also got her ears pierced! All in all, she’s doing great! I want to thank you all again for the continued love and prayers throughout this journey.View attachment 2929966View attachment 2929967View attachment 2929968
She is adorable I’m so glad she is okay❤️

5 month update!!
She looks adorable with Santa!! 💜

Back
Top Bottom