Prayers needed

Pics

Crazy Duck Lover

Songster
Mar 21, 2021
Southern United States 🇺🇸
Hey guys. Yesterday I got some scary news and just wanted to ask for some prayers.

My sister is 32 weeks pregnant with a baby girl! From the start, we knew she was a small baby but the doctor said it was nothing to worry about. Yesterday my sister went in for an ultrasound (supposed to be her last) and we could tell something was wrong. The tech kept re-measuring the baby and looking closely at the screen. She then said "You're supposed to see the doctor today, correct? I keep trying to call and they won't answer" Why was she trying to call? Turns out, baby Austyn has asymmetrical secondary IUGR. When my sisters OB gets back on Monday she will look over everything and decide when she wants to deliver the baby. Austyn's brain and head seem to be right, but her abdomen is <1 percentile. She will need to spend a few weeks in the NICU and they will do everything they can to save her. This is a very scary time for our family and any prayers is appreciated. Thanks BYC 💕

A quick prayer:
Heavenly Father,
Your word says that children are a gift from the Lord. I come to you today to thank you for giving us this beautiful gift. It is not not because we are good people, but because you are a good father. Father, I speak a blessing over Baby Austyn and Amber. May you surround them with favor and love as with a shield. Let the rest of Ambers pregnancy come with its share of blessings and protection. Remove fear from Ambers heart and fill her and Baby Austyn with unconditional love. Send your angels to strengthen her and Baby Austyn so that they can remain strong throughout the rest of the pregnancy. In Jesus name, we pray, Amen. 🙏🙌

Love you two girls 🤍🤍🤍

I will continue to update this thread as we find out more.

@DucksAreBest @PolishAllTheWay @MGG @Lemon-Drop @MarshyRooster @JustAChickenLoverOverHere @CaliFarmsAR @Star silkies @Geraldsfamily

1623440560095.png

Back
Top Bottom