Prayers needed

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by smoothmule, Feb 7, 2012.

1. smoothmule

smoothmule Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2008
    Buffalo, Missouri
    My good friend and brother in law and his twin brother have been hit hard suddenly. I graduated from HS with both of these guys and (Donnie and Ronnie). I've known them most of my life and they're like family, in fact, they are. My husband's sister is married to Donnie.

They lost their father to lung cancer 2 yrs ago. This year, both the guys have had life altering health issues come up. Ronnie had to have open heart surgery for a tear in one of the valves in his heart then they couldn't get the rhythm right so they had to put in a pace maker and it's still not "right". He is having a very tough time. In this same time frame, his identical brother, Donnie (my brother in law) had a routine colonoscopy. They took out several polyps and one is cancer and it's not looking good. That lead to other studies and they found kidney cancer too. 54 seems to me way too young. Our families would appreciate prayers and if you can spread the call to other groups and friends at Church, the power of God will answer our prayers.

Thank you all, I know what the power of prayer can do!

Cathy

2. HeatherLynn

HeatherLynn Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2009
    Kentucky, Cecilia
    Thats a lot for any family to deal with. Will include you all in my prayers.

3. chixie

chixie Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    keeping them in my prayers

4. WingingIt

WingingIt Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2009
    Will be praying.

5. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008