predator on two legs (may offend some)

wow rooster red thats very creative and awsome lol
tongue.png

As for gates and locks, it would be extremely hard. For I have almost 15
acres of wooded cayon fenced in for my critters to play in. I do have an electric fence to keep most predators out (four legged ones). There are some smaller areas fenced in, but that is for the old or sick. I have a number of coop and sheds the chickens lay in and some just lay under a brush. This is when all of a sudden you see moma hen showing off her childern. I am about to fence in the pond at the edge of the property too. Then the ducks won't have to worry about as many predators when they use the pond. The chickens in the sack were the only ones not causing a fuss. I believe the critters should be as free as possible. They all seem to enjoy the freedom and my wife, grand kids and I enjoy sitting on the hillside watching them. The wild things are only doing what is natural, yet I see to it they never come back. At times like this afternoon I wish I could do the same to a human. SOME LAWS SUCK!!!!!

gig.gif
Rooster-Red... too funny!!!!!!!

I agree some laws suck... but there are still laws on the books that have never been taken off... you would just have to find a judge that would "uphold" that law and not charge you... We have a witch for a neighbor... and well she was messing with one of our horses... poisoning him with methamphetamines... anyways the animal control officer is a friend of ours and provided her with the "law" that is in the books and told her that she was lucky she was not caught by us on tape because if she would have been... we would have had every right to take the law into our own hands and not have to worry about any jail time... if you get my meaning... since then... no trouble except for her causing probs with my brother in law and children... just harrasment... another story for another day...

Well - if I was poor and hungry - I'd probably get shot by one of you - I honestly don't think I could muster up and go ask for help - just too proud I guess, and that asking would KILL ME! don't get me wrong helping yourself to someone else's property is wrong, I'd feel a little sorry for the person if it was honestly for food for him and family!

Last edited:
TRUE - I guess I've never been in that situation so I don't really know - I've never really had a problem finding work. (my work even followed me from CA to NE) I guess I'm lucky in that regard.
I wouldn't shy away from washing cars or anything like that to make money if I had to!

Back
Top Bottom