Prego Mare Thread ~*New Foal~June 17th*~ NEW PICS: Post #82!!!

Jamie_Dog_Trainer wrote: Aww he's beautiful
big_smile.png

Thanx
smile.png

danischi24 wrote: He appears to be a red dun like his mother & the marking he has is a blaze.

I dont think its genetically possible. The sire is homozygous black so he cant produce a red foal. There was supposed to be a 50/50 chance for grulla or bay dun. You cant tell in the pic but his mane is black...sort of lol​

If the stallion is TESTED homoz black (not just that he hasn't had a red foal to date), then yes, the foal couldn't be red dun & would have to be regular dun. It looks red dun to me but it could easily just be the photo & I can't see the back of his pasterns or his tail.

danischi24 Mouse is tested. He looks red because the light was failing & my cell cam doesnt adjust well to dark & the flash makes him look palomino xP. Id actually like to get gene testing done on Tige but ive asked my main vet & he knows nothing about that. How can I get it done?

Sorry I havent posted the pics & vid yet. The day kinda longed out for me & everyone kept coming to see the baby. Its kinda reminded me of Bambi, ya know: (friends & neighbors everywhere) "HELLO LITTLE PRINCE!!!" lol. I finally got on the comp & ... my cam died
th.gif
. So ill charge it over night & I SWEAR I will post good pics before noon tomorrow my time
smile.png

He is going to be dark, I bet all that baby fuzz falls out in a few months and he is s bay dun
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom