Premier 1 electric netting

I hate possums too and think they are the most hideous things. Our big Anatolian shepherd used to kill them all the time and leave them by the garage as a present for us at all times of the day. One day I decided to look up some information about them and to my surprise, I found out they are actually very beneficial animals to have around, you know, like king snakes are ..............until they kill your ducks!

Yep. I like the possum ugly as it is. She drives the dog crazy. Sits next to the landscape lighting and eats bugs all night. I had a rat snake in the coop that was very beneficial and I only had to share the occasional egg. Then he ate ceramic eggs and died. Now I have rodents everywhere.

I have just been chased by a mean possum. Naturally I was like 8 months pregnant and was not getting around very fast. Sucker was trying to attack me. It was in the middle of the day no less. This was many many many years ago but I still have nightmares. Ha!
My husband informs me that we have black snakes here but I have not seen any yet.

Benny was a sweet duckling. Once you caught him he did not fight it and would lay his head against you. Rocky was just plain cute. If we ever get another chance, I want to hatch some more from his mom and dad. BTW you can toss that incubator.

@Magnolia Ducks - What a terrible day! So sorry you lost the little goofballs! :hugs
There is almost no protection against a bobcat other than building a completely covered run. They can climb and jump higher than a cat and likely just jumped over the electric fence. The only way this fence can stop a bobcat or a coyote is when you set it on fire…

DH thinks it climbed the tree by the fence and jumped in. I do have a pair of Barred Owls but I have never seen them out during the day. I also have a Barn owl but not during the day. Mid day is coyote and bobcat time.

DH thinks it climbed the tree by the fence and jumped in. I do have a pair of Barred Owls but I have never seen them out during the day. I also have a Barn owl but not during the day. Mid day is coyote and bobcat time.
Forgot to ask about trees and bushes, but if there's a tree limb close to the run, the cat's in…

Back
Top Bottom