Preparing to set call and pekin duck eggs! Hatch day should be March 4, 2021 if all goes well!

Pics
Anything new @FunnyfarmMidwest ??

First bath :D
4B4548A3-13EE-40EB-8D41-9624B61D47A7.jpeg

Omg! So cute!! ❤️
Nope still lots of movement, shadowing, and now a lot of drawdown in egg 9s plus 6c! No internal pips yet and no action in the other 2. How long after drawdown and shadowing do your calls usually pip internally?

I think it can normally take 24ish hours for full drawdown to internal pip. Though this last hatch of mine, a couple were really quick. I noticed that the air cells that were more slanted to begin with seemed to drawdown and pip faster than the more rounded, level air cells too.

I think it can normally take 24ish hours for full drawdown to internal pip. Though this last hatch of mine, a couple were really quick. I noticed that the air cells that were more slanted to begin with seemed to drawdown and pip faster than the more rounded, level air cells too.
Ok thanks! I think mine are doing pretty good on the timeframe. The one with the larger air cell looks like it will internally pip first. :fl

Back
Top Bottom