Preparing to set call and pekin duck eggs! Hatch day should be March 4, 2021 if all goes well!

Pics
@BirdsBeesTrees do you have fluffy call ducklings yet? I’d love to see pictures!
I had to assist all of them, but here they are 6 happy tiny ducklings. The one is the middle is the smallest and the last to join them:
IMG_1332.JPG

I had to assist all of them, but here they are 6 happy tiny ducklings. The one is the middle is the smallest and the last to join them:
View attachment 2554676
Oh my! My heart is melting from the cuteness! Looks like they are blue and black bibbed ducklings. Is that right? What cuties!

I have some terrible news. I really really need these eggs to hatch. My black bibbed call Splash was flying today and crashed when he came in for a landing. He broke his neck on impact and sadly passed away on the way to the vet. I can’t believe this happened. I have no words to express my sadness. He was my favorite and followed me everywhere. :hit:hit:hit
I am beyond sad and I really just need his ducklings to hatch.

I have some terrible news. I really really need these eggs to hatch. My black bibbed call Splash was flying today and crashed when he came in for a landing. He broke his neck on impact and sadly passed away on the way to the vet. I can’t believe this happened. I have no words to express my sadness. He was my favorite and followed me everywhere. :hit:hit:hit
Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that. ☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️ That stinks!

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that. ☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️ That stinks!
Oh no! Oh gosh how sad. I am so 😢 sorry. I sure hope you see some action with those eggs soon.
Thanks both of you for the condolences. He was my little baby and followed me everywhere. This is really hard. But On a brighter note it looks like egg 6 internally pipped! ❤️

Last edited:
That is so sad and unexpected I am so extremely sorry for your loss

Back
Top Bottom