Preparing to set call and pekin duck eggs! Hatch day should be March 4, 2021 if all goes well!

I'm sure it's already been a looooooonnnnnnnggggggg wait. My patience would be getting the best of me and I'd be sending off for genetics testing. Then again I am incredibly impatient, if that wasn't already obvious šŸ¤£ Do we have to wait until it's nuptial plumage comes in? An egg? Or just a more definitive voice?

I'm sure it's already been a looooooonnnnnnnggggggg wait. My patience would be getting the best of me and I'd be sending off for genetics testing. Then again I am incredibly impatient, if that wasn't already obvious šŸ¤£ Do we have to wait until it's nuptial plumage comes in? An egg? Or just a more definitive voice?
I'm hoping for more definitive voice... or plumage. Whichever comes first. When will they molt for the first time?

Unnamed drake. I won't be keeping this guy. Not only is he too related to a majority of the girls, but he's also a jerk. I don't like him at all. Too bad cuz he's cute.
20210619_133409.jpg

Back
Top Bottom