Preparing to set call and pekin duck eggs! Hatch day should be March 4, 2021 if all goes well!

Also... Does anyone know what Roxy is doing here? She does it all the time. She shakes her head so fast that it looks like she's vibrating it and then zooms up into your hands.
They're so cute! My big ducks have always done that. I'm not exactly sure what it is they're trying to communicate though. Lylah has also started to do it. I haven't ever noticed any of my drakes do it. They do it to me and to each other

So it looks like the Aussie baby was terrified whenever she was by herself and the Calls were added. I tried it with the Calls in and adding her and she's doing much better. The Calls act like she's always been there. She is a bit smaller than them, but they don't seem to pay her any mind. She is so chatty and obviously has a lot to tell the Calls about. They're adorable all together!

Also... Does anyone know what Roxy is doing here? She does it all the time. She shakes her head so fast that it looks like she's vibrating it and then zooms up into your hands.
Haha, that's actually an aggressive move. Telling you to get out of her pond!

Meet my latest cutie. I've got to check on that other egg beside her to figure out if she's my last hatcher or next to last hatcher. Hopefully the other egg will hatch since they're a different breed. She'll fit in just fine with the others, but if she has an Aussie friend, that'd be great.
View attachment 2728923
You've got all sorts of fun varieties going on! So cool.

Back
Top Bottom