Preparing to set call and pekin duck eggs! Hatch day should be March 4, 2021 if all goes well!

Oh yes! They worship her.

Her name is Rona Louise!
20210730_194956.jpg

20210730_184954.jpg

I'm going to have to wrap Maggie's wing. I've tried to help with holding her wing in proper placement multiple times per day but that's not going to work with her. She's such a good little duck and rarely ever makes a peep. I really have to move her around to get a quack out of her. I thought she was a drake because she's just so laid back and she's a big girl, but she will quack. Either way, I've got to get her wing laying properly. I've got several posts and videos on wrapping but I figured I'd ask if anyone has any tips and/or tricks that you haven't noticed in posts. Wish me luck 🤞

She's just as beautiful as they are! In the bottom picture, she looks worried about not being able to get close to her flock ❤️ That's really sweet but a little bit pitiful. She wants to be with them ❤️ What color is she? She's not Lav mottled is she?
Thank you! The first pic was right after I let her in.

She's blue mottled.

Thank you!! I love her dearly. 🥰
View attachment 2779868
She's a stunning girl! You should submit a picture of her for this upcoming year's calendar. I can't get over how gorgeous she is! And that leg sticking out. Who is that posing in the background? That's flipping hilarious 😂

Back
Top Bottom