Prettiest Breed?

Blue and splash orpingtons!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Welcome!!

This is one of the things that I really like about this site, I probably would not have found the link for green fire farms on my own, the site is worth looking at! The birds are pricey (really pricey) albet beutiful!

Prettiest breeds? Orpingtons, Silkies and my NN's!

I suppose my BLRWs are the prettiest eye candy ones I've got, but I love how my blue wyandottes and speckled sussex look too. That question is kind of like asking a mother who her cutest kid is!!

I do not think I could pick just one. My husband had to hold down my hand at the Amish sale last weekend. I think SLW are very pretty but Golden Phoenix are the most elegant roosters I have ever seen. Then there is the Wheaten Marans rooster he is also a beautiful bird(don't own one yet but would love to). We have silkies now they are pretty but I don't think elegant when I look at them. When I had my Golden Phoenix I would just look at him in amazement of how beautiful he was. Can't leave out my Mr. V as he looks like velvet he is a Giant Black Jersey. There are plenty of pretty breeds out there and everyone has their favorite...that is why we have so many chickens everyone has their own favorite....addicting..
lol.png

SLW
Buffs
Phoenix Roosters
Wheaten Roosters

Back
Top Bottom