preventing caylee anthonys family from exploiting for$

Quote:
There is a woman by that name in Florida who is suing Casey for using her name.

Any real source on this? I just searched online and all I can find is that there were hoaxes about a woman claiming to have that name but really it was not the same exact name.

In the other thread it someone posted that when Casey took police to Universal Studios that supervisors told police that person had not worked there in 2 years. If I read it right I think that is the person they were talking about.

Quote:
Any real source on this? I just searched online and all I can find is that there were hoaxes about a woman claiming to have that name but really it was not the same exact name.

I don't know that the full name is exact .. but this is supposedly her.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/Zenaida_Gonzalez_suing_Casey_Anthony_for_defamation

Honestly, that seems kind of frivolous to me. What if she had made up Mary Smith? Would every Mary Smith in the country get to sue her? Everyone knows the nanny was fictitious anyway, she already admitted to making it up, so I don't see the point of this lawsuit at all. Like they have any money after this trial anyway. (thanks for the link by the way!)

Last edited:
Quote:
I don't know that the full name is exact .. but this is supposedly her.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/Zenaida_Gonzalez_suing_Casey_Anthony_for_defamation

Honestly, that seems kind of frivolous to me. What if she had made up Mary Smith? Would every Mary Smith in the country get to sue her? Everyone knows the nanny was fictitious anyway, she already admitted to making it up, so I don't see the point of this lawsuit at all. Like they have any money after this trial anyway. (thanks for the link by the way!)

I agree...

<i have little background knowladge other then that she was not guilty>

To behonest if i was in that Jeroy i would have (again with the info i have currently) voted not guilty.

A) Prosocution used evidence that was/is not the best. I mean what's a can of air going to covect any one of??

Again this is only with the info i have!!

Now if you talk about the Romeo Cormey (sp?) case i could talk ya up for a day
hmm.png

Quote:
What?? You mean Zanny the Nanny that she made up? You know she isn't real, right? I'm confused. Buying books and watching movies in order to fund searching for lost children seems like backward logic to me. How about we all just donate to a lost children fund directly instead of involving her? Maybe I'm missing something, I'm just totally confused right now, LOL.

Laura, there is a real Zanny whose life has been destroyed. I think she has 7 children. I read somewhere that child protective services investigated her. She was in danger of losing them. She had to prove it wasn't her. Those are real damages. Lost her job etc... Casey was actually served the summons for defamation of character on that suit last night. The deposition was postponed until after the trial.

Ok, Tim Miller with Texas Equi Search Spent $114,000 searching for Caylee. I can't afford to donate enough to make a difference in that regard. If he can recoup it I'm all for it.

And the tax payers of Florida would be able to recoup the money for her defense IF she has a large payout.

I think it would hurt her more to see the bucks slide out of her hands as fast as she gets it. But I also Believe SHE IS GUILTY!

I am still not watching the news,but dh brought this case up and asked what I thought of the verdict(which I did not know about). I am sad for the child. As a mother I could never smile again knowing my child was dead,so her behavior on tv was odd to me. Dh said it was quoted that 2 kids die each day at the hands of their parents,sad.

Quote:
I agree with this 100%, what about little Jerome from the ghetto that was killed by his father, Why isn't he getting as much attention? This is a horrid thing but in no way should it be treated like more a tragedy than any other childs death

Back
Top Bottom