Printing Egg Cartons

hooligan

Songster
12 Years
Aug 20, 2007
Arkansas
Does anyone know of a place online that sells custom printed egg cartons?
I would now like to get some egg cartons for my chickens eggs now that I know I can sell them.
I think a cute little logo might be nice.
And whave you guys found a better online deal than eggcartons.com?

Usually theses companies only print 10's of thousands of eggcartons with custom printing. Such is why they sell lables to fit the cartons so you can lable them with your custom logo, name, etc.

I'll try to find the link to where I saw lables for egg cartons. I believe egg cartons.com sells blank cartons and a rubber stamp for custom cartons on a small scale. They are one of the BYC sponsors but they are not theonly company that sells egg cartons.

I'll try to find the link and post it. I was looking back before Christmas and had considered some cartons and lables for my egg gifts.

I will check when I get home. A family member got me 100 cartons that came with a stamp that work's great. I will see if I can get the company name and add it to this message.

Did you see the round plastic cartons. They are made so you can see all sides of the eggs. They are so neat. I got chickens because it would be a fun experience but now I want to put eggs in cute cartons. I don't even get enough to really sell. Perhaps I should hit up the hard core humanitarian folks and charge $3 a half dozen.

Quote:
I broke down on the weekend and bought those round plastic egg cartons...
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom