Privett Hatchery

I have a catalog you can have, PM w/shipping address if you want it.
smile.png

Quote:
I loooovvveee my Phoenix. Not only are they pretty, they are FRIENDLY!!! My rooster, comes in the house as soon as I open the door. He will also jump in my truck, if I leave the window or door open....
wink.png
He was raised in the house... and he's too funny.
love.gif

Sorry if some of you have had bad experiences.
I've called them 3 different times. (All during the day) and they answered the phone quickly, were very polite, helpful, and answered all of my (dumb) questions.
I ordered 25 Delawares, then had some extra local orders, and called and doubled my order to 50.
No problems at all.

If my experience is just as good after the birds come, I'll recommend them to anyone.

Marty

BellLisamo, I am hoping to send the catalogs out to you tomorrow. We had a blizzard here in MD and there was no mail yesterday or today. We can't get out. Hopefully tomorrow will be the day.
smile.png

I ordered from them twice and the Cochins were very good but the D'uccles were not, customer service was okay.
Does seem tho that they took their catalog off their web site kinda makes you wonder
hu.gif

I like Ideal been doing business with them for years their customer service is great and their OEGBs are superb just a little large tho
Got a order coming in March and April from Ideal
big_smile.png

Our feed stores around here use Privett. I bought 30 chicks, 10 each of 3 breeds, I ended up with 7 roosters. The feed store showed me the invoice showing they bought "pullets".
Sad to see that Ideal uses them. Is that true? Why?

Back
Top Bottom