Prize for the prettiest hen/pullet :: End Date-TBA

Quote:
LMAO

The one with the really naked neck is so flipping cute!!!!!!!!
gig.gif

Hey y'all! I was told you need a new judge. I'd be willing to do it if you'd like but unfortunately, I don't think I can offer a prize AT THIS TIME.
But if you're willing, I'll pick a winner by tomorrow evening
smile.png

You are welcome! I didn't enter so I won't be playing favorites LoL
I have gone through and checked out all of your girls. I have my choices narrowed down to a handful. It's tough though!!
If y'all don't mind, I'll post 1st, 2nd and 3rd places by tomorrow at the latest.
I'll post it in the thread and I'll PM the winners as well in case they lost track of this thread
smile.png

You all have bautiful girls!!

Okay folks! I'm here and ready to make my decision. First, I want to say that all of your girls were so pretty and I wish they could all win. Second, I want to say sorry about you having to wait so long and I'm sure many of you have forgotten about this thread by now. I know I said before that I might not be able to give awards but after seeing all of your pictures and the promise that was made, I've decided that I will be giving out small awards.

I had such a hard time narrowing down my choices so I've made categories, kind of.

Drum roll please.........

I want to first give out 3 honorable mentions. They didn't quite make the top 3 but they sure put up a fight. I'm trying to decide on a consolation gift for these folks so I will email you.
In no particular oder, the honorable mentions are:

pgpoultry with Hufen
TinyTotsSeramas with Ciara
kidcody with Coco and Cindy
big_smile.png

To the next 3 winners, I will email you as well to get your address and some basic info. If you choose not to accept your gift, you have the choice to either refuse the gift or hand it down to another contestant of your choice.

3rd place: tiki244 with Nutmeg
2nd place: theoldchick with Morse Code
1st place: mother o' chicks72 with Ginkgo
big_smile.png

Congratulations to all the winners! Your pictures were great.
And thank you for allowing me to judge them
smile.png

wee.gif
Morse Code placed in her first show! I'm tickled pink! Congrats to the other winners!
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom