go join random groups on youtube then
tongue.png
lol

Quote:
Pm him an ask him
wink.png
You never know
smile.png

Looks around innocently yea i already asked and it was a no :Roll don't want to be to persuasive and have the whole post removed off byc :Roll

Well you guys just need to keep rounding up support then. You have friends voting outside BYC right? Got it on your Facebook and MySpace and Twitter???? Can you vote fr yourself? I know you guys are voting for each other every day aren't you?

Quote:
Looks around innocently yea i already asked and it was a no :Roll don't want to be to persuasive and have the whole post removed off byc :Roll

Well you guys just need to keep rounding up support then. You have friends voting outside BYC right? Got it on your Facebook and MySpace and Twitter???? Can you vote fr yourself? I know you guys are voting for each other every day aren't you?

Friends, family, fb, myspace, byc chat, um.... one other forum. Yep we sent everyone our 3 links together so us and our family are voting for eachother. I'm wondering if i should sell my eggs at a discount for votes lol.

Quote:

Yes, we are trying. We all have links and things on FB, I constantly update mine and I probably annoyingly message people and tell them to vote lol but it just seems like the voting has gone down or something
roll.png
We have emailed family..I vote, I have two OS's on my comp, the wii plus i voted at school....jerrit has several computers and the wii to vote on too.

Quote:

Yes, we are trying. We all have links and things on FB, I constantly update mine and I probably annoyingly message people and tell them to vote lol but it just seems like the voting has gone down or something
roll.png
We have emailed family..I vote, I have two OS's on my comp, the wii plus i voted at school....jerrit has several computers and the wii to vote on too.

Hmmm, and you are still falling behind?!?! Looks like the folks winning have some major support going on. I'm still pulling for you all!

Quote:
roll.png

Hmmm, and you are still falling behind?!?! Looks like the folks winning have some major support going on. I'm still pulling for you all!

yeah, wish we had magic support ! LOL
tongue.png

I think there may be a pattern, not sure...most contestants didn't have that high of votes. Only the video section did, then it seemed like after we got in it they all skyrocketed
roll.png
but they seem to be dropping off just a little
tongue.png
we may have a chance if everyone keeps voting!
smile.png

Quote:
Sounds like this needs to be refreshed. If the competition got a lot of votes to kick it off, and so did you all, then that is what it's gonna take. You need a mid-stream boost. How about you all PM all your friends and family and get them to put up banners and links on their web pages that way you will have not just the folks you know voting for you, but also folks they know. Do your parents have Facebook and stuff too? Justino change the name of this post every couple days to attract more attention to it. Update the vote count more often, and try to keep it running up to the top. I'll help you guys all I can by voting for you every day, but you have to convince more people to do the same. PM reminders to your closest friends on here. If I don't see the post I forget too. Get noticed!! I hope at least one of you wins!!!

Back
Top Bottom