*Prize for voting* Chicken Lovers! I need your support please :D

Quote:
Sounds like this needs to be refreshed. If the competition got a lot of votes to kick it off, and so did you all, then that is what it's gonna take. You need a mid-stream boost. How about you all PM all your friends and family and get them to put up banners and links on their web pages that way you will have not just the folks you know voting for you, but also folks they know. Do your parents have Facebook and stuff too? Justino change the name of this post every couple days to attract more attention to it. Update the vote count more often, and try to keep it running up to the top. I'll help you guys all I can by voting for you every day, but you have to convince more people to do the same. PM reminders to your closest friends on here. If I don't see the post I forget too. Get noticed!! I hope at least one of you wins!!!

I know, I have been trying to do that. I emailed family and told them to vote plus tell anyone they know to vote, and I bug my friends on fb to post, and I think I changed my status on Facebook 3 times lol saying to vote, also saying you can vote on the Wii and differen't OS's. I thought adding in doing pics/avatars would help too. Never really done anything like this so its new, but we are trying. Thanks for your support!~!~!
smile.png

Challange!
Ok, I have a challange..I have to go to Michigan tomorrow for a school thing and will not be home until, 7-8pm, or later(Central Time-1hr behind Atlantic, 1 ahead of Mountain & 2 ahead of Pacific). My challange is too see if we can get AT LEAST 50 votes before I get back
tongue.png
I have 98, Justin has 281 and Jerrit 185.
Happy voting and...

The Evil Monkey demands votes!!!
Evil-Monkey.gif

Last edited:
I just voted for today...the monkey made me do it. Oh and BTW Tiramisu...I thinky your linky is brokey...might wanna fix that
big_smile.png
I tried to use it and I couldn't get it to even click on it.

Back
Top Bottom