Probably a stupid question, but...

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by hosspak, Sep 16, 2013.

1. hosspak

hosspak Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 2, 2013
    Lake Elsinore, CA.
    Inside the post windows towards the bottom there is lots of personal info, pics and other stuff about the poster. What is this and how do I add this to mine? Thanks. [​IMG]

2. BantamLover21

BantamLover21 Overrun With Chickens

Jul 24, 2013
    I've been wondering the same thing. I hope someone can help!

3. Judy

Judy Moderator Staff Member

Feb 5, 2009
    South Georgia
    I think you're probably talking about the signature line. Click on "my profile" at the upper right of any page and scroll down near the bottom, and you will see where you can create yours.

4. DancingRoo

DancingRoo Out Of The Brooder

Sep 26, 2013
    Oregon
    I'm stumped. When I click on "my profile", the first page that comes up is basic information. When I scroll down and open the "settings" it just offers settings for viewing threads. When I click on "account details" it gives me options to change my email, password, time zone, etc. and my forum preferences. On "edit community profile" I can give details about myself, change my wallpaper, list my website & various chat handles and upload a picture of my coop. I'm not seeing anywhere to add a signature line. What am I missing?

Thanks,
    Cindie

5. Frost Homestead

Frost Homestead eggmonger

Jul 9, 2011
    Lago Vista, TX
    keep scrolling down...it's farther down the page

6. DancingRoo

DancingRoo Out Of The Brooder

Sep 26, 2013
    Oregon
    I think it must be something that only becomes available after a certain number of posts or something because when I click on other people's profile and scroll down past their pictures I can see where they added their sig line but option isn't on my profile page. I can add pictures, though!

7. Judy

Judy Moderator Staff Member

Feb 5, 2009
    South Georgia
    That's correct. Just post a bit more and it will appear.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by