Problem embedding pics

I tried today on my Iphone4 to upload pictures with safari and it said embedding images but nothing would load. I can't even get pictures to load on my computer with internet explorer. Must be some network issue?

Sorry to hear y'all are having problems! We had a software update yesterday. Here are some things to do to possibly resolve your problem:

1. Try resetting your computer. Turn it off, wait 2 minutes, turn it back on.
  2. Clear your internet browser's cache / history of files. It's easy to do and almost as important as taking out the trash at home! See instructions here and here.
  3. Determine if the problem is because of your browser and/or plugins and extensions. Download a free version of either Google Chrome or Firefox and see if the thing that was broken now works.
  4. If you're still having problems, continue to the steps below:

If after following those steps, here are a few questions that will help us find, duplicate, and hopefully resolve the problem you are having. Go through these questions and reply with all the details of your problem:

• Describe your problem in as much detail as possible!
  • What is the URL of the page that you had problems?
  • Did you receive any error messages? If yes, what were they? (please copy and paste the entire message, screenshots are best)
  • What were the exact steps you took before having the problem? Please be as specific as possible so we can reproduce exactly what you did. Go step by step, provide links, details, clicks, etc.
  • How long has the problem been happening? When did it start? If only one time, what day and time did it happen?
  • VERY IMPORTANT: Which browser and version are you using (eg., Firefox 3.5.9, Internet Explorer 7, etc.)
  • Have you tried disabling all your browser plugins and/or extensions? (Some of these conflict with website features and tools)
  • Have you deleted your internet cache / browser history of files and tried again?
  • VERY IMPORTANT: Have you tried a different browser (we suggest Google Chrome or Firefox)?

Again, we must have all the info above to narrow down the cause for the problems.

Im having this problem on my phone, not computer...everytime I go to post a pic on tye mobile BYC site, it goes through the normal way of posting a pic , it says its embedding the photo and goes back to the normal screen, but the photo is not there.

Error uploading images-

that is what it says every time I attempt to upload a PIC. I haven't been able to upload a pic in a couple weeks. Before yesterday it just took forever to load so I was uploading the pics to my albums. From there I copy and pasted them to the thread I was posting them in. But now I can't even upload them to my albums.

Error uploading images-

that is what it says every time I attempt to upload a PIC. I haven't been able to upload a pic in a couple weeks. Before yesterday it just took forever to load so I was uploading the pics to my albums. From there I copy and pasted them to the thread I was posting them in. But now I can't even upload them to my albums.
X2 All I get is Error uploading images- I can't even make a new album to copy and past from.

Ok, we've escalated this to the engineers.

The mobile users, we'll need all this info:

• Specific device (iPhone 4G, Drod Razr Maxx, etc.)
  • OS version (see Finding your phone's software version)
  • Carrier (Sprint, AT&T, etc.)
  • What apps are you currently running - if you're using anything that limits ads or scripts, this is especially important.
  • A screenshot, if possible. This is pretty simple on iOS, but on Android 2.3 there's no way to do this, unfortunately. android 4 is generally holding power + volume up for 3 seconds, but may vary by device.
  • Reproduction Steps for Bug - be as specific as possible!

Back
Top Bottom