Progress of my new patient

I keep a B.B gun ready. That is the only thing I am allowed to use. I will be using it. I have already almost used it on a feral cat prowling our chickens. Thank you for the comment about my name. :)
I don't waste my time with BB guns much anymore. (Though if it was my only option of course I'd use it! Can you even use a pellet gun?) If they are in the front yard, fine but if they are in the back with the chickens. Oh, no. They are going down. I haven't had to kill anything yet. I hope I never do. But I'm prepared to. The only thing I'm worried about is not killing it. I'm not a very good shot ( don't laugh at me. Just 'cause I'm from Texas doesn't mean I'm good with guns.
wink.png
) and I would HATE to accidentally hurt one and not kill it. That would break my heat. I absolutely love dogs, and have made friends (before I got chickens. I'm wishing I hadn't now) with almost all of the ones in the neighborhood. I'm not much of a people person. I prefer to spend my time outside with my animals. I get crazy when I'm kept inside all day.

It'll kill small animals at least. And give bigger ones nice big bruises. They'll remember not t mess with your flock every time they sit down for a few days.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom