Prolapse vent in new duckling??

Glad to see it’s looking much better! Is the duckling active? Does it have mom/siblings?
I think you could safely clip some of that off, at least the part that looks dried up. I would be afraid of it getting caught on something, and pulling it, before it’s totally healed up. And the more that is hanging out, the slower it will dry up.
F8B66174-FEC9-4915-88CE-CE3BD3240741.jpeg

Glad to see it’s looking much better! Is the duckling active? Does it have mom/siblings?
I think you could safely clip some of that off, at least the part that looks dried up. I would be afraid of it getting caught on something, and pulling it, before it’s totally healed up. And the more that is hanging out, the slower it will dry up.

View attachment 3219262
I can try to cut it
Yes very active

Back
Top Bottom